B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

[sblock=At the Lake]
Brittany relaxes as Johnny says it's nothing. "Good," she says, "I think we're all a little worked up about last night." She brushes her wet hair back and walks toward the cooler, towel draped about her shoulders. "Anyone want a beer?" She asks, rummaging in the cooler.

Spot: 4-1 = 3
Listen: 6-1 = 5
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=177510
Wow, I roll as good online as I do in person. :p

[/sblock]

Bobitron

Explorer
At the cabin

[sblock] "What's your problem, 'tard?" Steph looks at the man like he is a tentacled mutant eating a bucket of lard. "I thought you cops were always prepared?"[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
At the cabin

[sblock]Still standing a respectable distance away from the Sherrif Meat answers his question as best he can "We couldn't make out any real details because of all the interference but the broadcast seemed to suggest that Washington had been destroyed, the Pres and first lady had been killed, and that whatever happened wasn't isolated to the US"[/sblock]

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
at the cabin

[sblock]"Looking for what kids?" Rod says in a a voice that is too deep for him, almost mockingly. Is this guy on somehting? he thinks to himself.[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
At The Cabin
[sblock]"Voice finally breaking eh Rod? Meat says to his sometimes friend, turning back to the sherrif he continues "You got a problem with your eyes man, the weather drying them out is it?" he says with an exagerrated round of blinks.[/sblock]

Remove ads