B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

zantriel

First Post
At the Lake
[sblock] Johnny heads for his stuff, “Hey guys, I think someone is watching us, I just saw a reflection of light of glass up the way a bit.” He moves towards his gun case, keeping his back towards the flash, he then opens it just enough to pull off the scope. “Could be nothing, but I’m going to take a look.”[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
[sblock= at the cabin]

The sheriff blinks.
"Yes, the explosions. Probably an army experiment. A few things broke down at the town too."
Blink, Blink.

"Maybe I should take a look at your car?"

He walks to the landcruiser, and after a few seconds pops open the hood.

"Could someone give me a hand?"
[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat at the cabin

[sblock]"Sure can" Meat says as he moves slowly over towards the car "He is acting really strange, even for a Redneck" Meat thinks to himself as he walks, before he gets there he stops and addresses the Sherrif "So Sherrif, where's your car? It's a long walk from town to here just for a few kids. [/sblock]

[sblock=At the Lake]
"Someone's watching us?!?!" Brit gasps and scrambles toward the shore and the towels - nearly losing her skimpy bikini top as she does so.

OOC: Reason for Johnny's missed spot check. ;)

[/sblock]

Bobitron

Explorer
DrZombie said:
[sblock= at the cabin]

The sheriff blinks.
"Yes, the explosions. Probably an army experiment. A few things broke down at the town too."
Blink, Blink.

"Maybe I should take a look at your car?"

He walks to the landcruiser, and after a few seconds pops open the hood.

"Could someone give me a hand?"
[/sblock]

[sblock]"Yeah, how did you get way out here? It's hours by car, nevermind on foot."[/sblock]

zantriel

First Post
At the Lake:
[sblock] Damn, lost his position, I hope its nothing. He leaves the case’s zipper open but does not pull the rifle out. “Well I can’t see anything now; the sheriff did say that there were some lost hikers, maybe it’s them.” He doesn’t think that it was, but no need to worry everyone needlessly. [/sblock]

taitzu52

First Post
at the cabin

[sblock]"Experiment?" Rod blurts out, "But we heard on the radio.... He looks around at Meat's disapproving face, and gives up on his quest for truth, in favor of the chance at a ride home.[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
[sblock=at the cabin]
"Yes, my car broke down too."

Blink blink.

"I was out in the woods looking for those kids last night."

blink blink.

He cocks his head.

"A radio station? Strange. We did not pick up any messages."

Blink Blink.

"Where did you say they were broadcasting from?"

[/sblock]