B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat at the Cabin

Meat, still being concered for Steph's well being, stays back at the cabin. He makes some sandwhiches and grabs some sodas and beers and places them in a small esky before retiring to the lounge room with his booty to watch over the now sleeping girl. He positions himself so he can see out the window and watch for the return of his friends while at the same time being able to keep an eye and an ear on Steph.

OOC: Spot 13 (10 + 3)

zantriel

First Post
At the lake
[sblock]Johnny only drinks a few beers, nothing like he does normally, but he does begin to relax after while, especially after the birds start singing. He spends most of his time with Brittany, and considers asking her to marry him while at the lake, that was the idea behind this trip. Maybe later, I mean how do you ask someone to marry you after the world has ended? I don’t know what I should do, on one hand, it could give us a ray of hope, but, it will also remind us of what happened. A splash of water in the face pulls him out of his thought. “Oh, now you’ve done it.” He lightly tackles Brit, sending them both into the water.[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
[sblock=at the cabin]
Steph is sleeping at the couch, face streaked with tears. She mutters now and then.

Meat and rod sit on the porch, looking out over the valley. Suddenly they notice some movement up ahead. The sheriff is walking on the trail towards the cabin.

[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
[sblock=at the lake]
The lake is very quiet, you being the only people in miles around. You splatter, swim and have fun without much disturbance.

Spot checks please.
[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
At the cabin
[sblock]Seeing the Sherrif Meat jumps up and races over to Steph gently shacking her awake"Looks like we've finally had a break" he says concern tinging his voice "The Sherrif is here, come on, let's go and see what he can tell us"[/sblock]

Remove ads