• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

zantriel

First Post
With a sad voice, “It’s not safe, we don’t want you to get hurt, we will go soon, but we need to know more, what if there’s radiation, or worst. I found my fathers body after he was murdered, I don’t want to find you the same way. Please...” He can’t get much else out after that.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Look, I'm sorry for how I said what I did, but we have to understand that it's likely most people are not well. Your daddy I'm sure wants you to survive more than anything. Let us help you." Brian says.

Bobitron

Explorer
Steph finally runs out of steam and lets the boys lead her back to the cabin, crying softly for the loooong walk and not responding to any comments.

zantriel

First Post
Johnny tries to comfort her as best as he can. Once he reaches the cabin, “We should take her inside, let her lay down for a bit.”

Jennileerose

First Post
Shannon sits in the rocker next to Brit and just watches the drama unfold. She brings her knees up to her chest and rocks the chair back and forth, watching Brian in particular.

This is insane...it's all nuts. I'm stuck here in a cabin with people I barely know, the world's a mess, and I'm too busy being scared to even try to write about it.

Brian is kind of cute...Waitaminute...has some sort of radiation made me lose my mind?

Shannon starts to hyperventalte. Calm down.....calm down....one of us has already made a scene....

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian helps Johny lay Steph down on the couch, and then sits at a distance.

"We should do something today. Perhaps a hike or a swim, just to get out and get our minds off of everything, and get to know the area."

zantriel

First Post
“Swimming sounds good, let’s grab our stuff and go.” Johnny heads to the door and yells out to the girls, “Any of you feel like going swimming? It might help us relax a bit; god knows I could us it.”

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian gathers his things, changes into a suit and sleeveless tee. He grabs two towels and a small bag. He sets his's gun's safety on, and slips it into the bag, along with some soap and a wash cloth, and then folds the bag into his towels.

"Anyone know what we want to throw in the cooler?" he asks when he emerges from his room. "Might not be cold for long anyway, so might as well enjoy it."

Remove ads