B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

"How about some beers and the makings of sandwiches, in case we get hungry?" Brit says to Brian's question as she walks back into the living room. She's wearing a skimpy, shell-pink bikini top and jeans. "I'm ready, let's go." She pauses and looks at Steph. "If she doesn't want to go, maybe someone should stay here with her?"

zantriel

First Post
Johnny goes and packs a few thing for swimming, swim suit, tanning lotion, two towels, condoms, his Winchester 94 (.444 hunting rifle) With Scope, his hunting knife, the pistol from the gun locker, first aid kit, TP, fishing equipment, you know the essentials. When he comes out he hears that Rod isn’t going, "Dude come on, we should all go, but I’m not going to force you." He give Rod a grin. "We are going to have beer…"

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
"So what could deter me more, your bristling with firearms, or watching you get drunk with firearms?" Rod makes an 'X' with his fingers and goes back to rummaging around the kitchen.

DrZombie

First Post
The trip to the Lake.

[sblock]
It is mid-morning when you start your hike, a two hour hike following a faint trail and your compass. It's downhill most of the time, with a nice vieuw over the valley. Too bad that you can still see a plume of smoke heading up from somewhere in the direction of the town.

The wildlife is a bit subdued, but soon the birds start singing again, and you can almost forget what has happened.
[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
At the cabin.

[sblock]
You watch as the swimmers disappear in the woods. All satys quiet for an hour or two, but then....

OOC : Spot Check Please.

[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=By the Lake]Brian drags Shannon along and heads out, helping Johny carry the cooler, and his bag slung along his shoulder.[/sblock]

Remove ads