• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

Jennileerose

First Post
Shannon joins Brit on the porch, looking tired and withdrawn. She holds a cup of tea in her hands and just watches the men go after her.

When is that girl going to grow up? She thinks.

Brit shakes her head as Steph eludes the boys and makes herself comfortable on one of the old rockers on the porch, gesturing Shannon to another. "I'd help, but she's already pretty far down the road," Brit offers, as if to excuse her inaction.

zantriel

First Post
Johnny yells out to her, “If you come back I will try to get your phone working so you can call your dad. I think we all would like to call home.” He takes a few breaths.

zantriel

First Post
OOC: Grapple (1d20+3=14)
If he catches her this time he will pull her close holding her and say “Please come back, I can’t lose anyone else I care about, we need to be there for each other. Please don’t run away.”

Bobitron

Explorer
Steph's tear streaked face is bunched up with anger as the two boys catch her. "I'm going home! You can't make me stay here! You can't!"

She lashes out ineffectively at ther would-be rescuers, but can't stop them from dragging her to a stop.

"You bastards! Let me go!"

Remove ads