• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

zantriel

First Post
Johnny looks worried, “I don’t think it’s a joke, though I don’t think its aliens. If china or someone else bombed us, we would have done the same to them. I think… There’s no other broadcasts, but this can’t be true.” He shakes his head. “SH!#, in case something did happen, we best think about what we should do, and leaving right now may not be the best idea.”

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian looks a bit concerned. "Where was the brodcast from, did it say? Perhaps we should make our way there if it's close. Otherwise, I think it's best to stay here for a bit and keep scanning the radio."

zantriel

First Post
“He said Scotland, if it has gone that far who knows what.” He puts his arm around Brit and pulls her close. “If things have… if it is as bad as the radio says we need to support one another, and help each other through this.”

Bront

The man with the probe
"And that's the only signal you could get?" Brian asks, with concern. "Yes, we should look after ourselves. We should look for anything out there we can eat, because we might be up here much longer than we thought, and the fridge isn't going to stay cool forever."

Brian looks over at Steph "I don't think your Daddy is going to ride to your rescue."

Bobitron

Explorer
Bront said:
Brian looks over at Steph "I don't think your Daddy is going to ride to your rescue."

Steph's head snaps up at Brian's comment with a withering glare, but it quickly breaks down into a quivering lip, then a steady stream of tears and wails. She stands up in a fury, knocking her chair down in the process, and runs outside.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"So, the consensus is sit around here then is it?" Meat asks of no one in particular "In that case, what are we going to do? We sit here staring at the walls and we'll be stir crazy and using those guns on each other within the week. Should we continue as though nothing has happened? Bit of fishing, hiking, toasting marshmallows over the fire - at least it'll be something to take our minds off whatever has happened" the gangly youth suggests.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, hiking we can look for food, same with fishing and maybe even some hunting. We're just going to have to deal with things as they come. A bit of swimming would be good though."

zantriel

First Post
“Someone better go after her; that was a bit blunt, she might do something stupid.” He looks to Rod. “Other than that we should play it by ear. I’ve been hunting and fishing up here for years and we can survive if we are careful, we have a fresh water river nearby and the game is good around here as well as the fishing. We have several board games and cards. And if we are careful with the Gas we will have it for when we need it. Otherwise we can use the fireplace to cook and for light.” He gets a small grin. “Next up on Survivor…”

I have to be strong for my friends and especially for Brit, I'm so glad she’s here, I don’t know what I would do if she was left back home… god I hope everyone is alright, please let them be alright… I've got to be strong, I've got to be strong. He holds Brit tighter; she would know that it means he’s upset, though he’s trying not to show it. Ever since his father was murdered he has had problems showing his emotions, except to her when they are alone.

Last edited:

Brit looks at Johnny and smiles, placing a hand on his knee and leaning against him. She turns to the rest of the her friends.

"Yeah, let's just try to enjoy this weekend. If this is real," a wave of her hand shows that she doesn't believe it, "then there's nothing we can do anyway. And think about it - it's like some bad movie. Nothing like that can really happen."

Remove ads