B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

zantriel

First Post
"Or a horses ass, hahahahaha, ok, now that the custom of insulting Meat is finished we can go." He then stops for a moment. "One more thing, has everyone gone to the bathroom, we are not stopping till we get there, so go now, or forever hold your… Hey who kicked my seat?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Anthony 'Meat'

"Dude, for a man who is so keen to get going you're taking too long to kick this baby into gear. You sure you're parole officer said you could play? Or you looking to get caught so you can spend some more time inside playing with your best friend Big Jim" 'Meat' quips with a wink.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Johny throws the big 4x4 into first gear. As usual, he's a bit heavy on the clutch in the first few minutes, the manual gearbox taking a bit to get used to again.
It takes a while to leave suburbia, but finally you make it to the highway. Amidst the chatter and the arguing abou music you turn to a smaller road, and you slowly get on your way to the middle of nowhere.
A hitchhiking bum causes some comment, but since you couldn't fit anyone else in, and he's hitchiking the other way, you don't stop.

taitzu52

First Post
Rod squeezes into the cargo space of the truck. Being kind of lanky, it seems that it's an oddly comfortable position for him. He puts his iPod phones in his ears, turns on 'The Dwarves', and starts playing with his dirty hair. Occasionally, he'll turn forward to make a face at anyone looking back at him, or to put something that he found on the floor in Meat's hair, just to see how long it takes for him to figure it out.

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Stephanie stifles a laugh at Rod's game, barely able to contain herself. As they pass by the hitchhiker, she raises her head with curiousity, but says nothing.

zantriel

First Post
Damn Meat, how did you know about Big Jim, are you cheating on me? He watches meat face in the rearview mirrior.

Noticing everyone’s passing interest in the hitchhiking bum; Johnny can’t help but make a comment. ”Ya know if this was one of those horror movies you all watch, that bum would magically appear at the cabin that he doesn’t even know about, and try to kill us.” He doesn’t even try to hide his laughter.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Eh Johny, I forgot to mention. I ran in to Shannon the other day. She's quite a looker now. Anyway, I invited her along too. I think she'll be meeting us at the watercreeck inn"

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat

"Hey did any of you guys see that car parked back there? Slow down Johhny, slow down dude, it looked like someone had been hurt" Anthony says in a rush "Dude stop the car and backup, over near those trees over there"

Last edited:

Remove ads