• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Babylon 5: Outrageous Fortune

Friday

First Post
Vector eyes the group as they enter, noticing them at first for the Minbari amongst them...few enough of them are found in place like Tribon let alone the 'Nebula.
Raive's descriptions lingered in his memory, Vector knows him well enough to be able to 'translate' them to match what he sees.
Whoever they were, Raive thought it important enough to insist that he meet with them. More important than anything else, came the bitter thought before Vector could ignore it.
Irritated at being so unsettled in his home territory, Vector shook himself mentally. He stood languidly, unfolding himself from his seat in a manner that made his height apparent. He sauntered towards the bar where the Centauri was ordering something, he stopped next to him and leaned against the bar whilst patiently waiting for Gills to finish.
"I hear we have a mutual friend" he stated calmly.

Friday

First Post
Vector regards the man who addressed him coolly.
"Raive" he replies, then turns to the bar to get Gills' attention.
"Whatever fuel-like excuse you keep for vodka and the closest to equivalent to orange juice you have, please Gills"
Vector turns back to the man and his companions.
"So, who exactly are you and why did Raive want me to meet you?" he asks archly.

Leif

Adventurer
Kirth Warren

Vector turns back to the man and his companions.
"So, who exactly are you and why did Raive want me to meet you?" he asks archly.
Kirth looks at the man with just a touch of disdain, not particularly impressed by his treatment of the servers here, and looks at Ash, indicating that he will defer to her answer. "Milady, if you please..."

Shayuri

First Post
"My name's Ashley Logan," she said on the heels of Kirth's 'introduction.' "We're interested in Tal tech, or, more accurately, in those interested in Tal tech. Raive said you could help us with investigating any...unusual traffic between the surface and the station."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sarhat, silent as usual, stares down at the new human. The Minbari seemed to be in a foul mood, and had an aura of intimidation around him. But then again, what Minbari Warrior didn't fit in that description. He nodded as Ashley introduced herself, indicating his approval that she was their spokesperson.

[sblock=OOC]I still need to level up Sarhat. I'm probably taking a level of Soldier to enhance my ground combat.[/sblock]

Friday

First Post
"Do you know where Raive is?" Vector asks quickly, "I haven't seen him for a while, and I was....concerned. People disappear in Tribon all the time, but not always people like Raive..."
He pauses for a moment, as though to catch a breath and tries to cover it by accepting the drink Gills pushes across the bar. Vector shoves some credit chits towards the Abbai, murmuring his thanks before turning back to Ashley.
"Aside from that.." he says, taking a sip and wrinkling his nose in distaste, "I do have an interest in Tal tech, can I ask what your interest in it might be? I'm going to wager that your not corporate..unless they're suddenly in the habit of hiring Minbari bodyguards.."
Vector glances briefly at the silent Minbari, enjoying a brief flare of curiosity.
'I should've stuck to xeno-anthropology' he thought wryly.
"So you're prospectors? Archaeologists? What?"

Leif

Adventurer
Kirth Warren

Again Kirth defers to his friends to field the question from the newcomer. He just stands silently and tries to look wise. :) (I SAID 'tries.')

Shayuri

First Post
"Do you know where Raive is?" Vector asks quickly, "I haven't seen him for a while, and I was....concerned. People disappear in Tribon all the time, but not always people like Raive..."
He pauses for a moment, as though to catch a breath and tries to cover it by accepting the drink Gills pushes across the bar. Vector shoves some credit chits towards the Abbai, murmuring his thanks before turning back to Ashley.
"Aside from that.." he says, taking a sip and wrinkling his nose in distaste, "I do have an interest in Tal tech, can I ask what your interest in it might be? I'm going to wager that your not corporate..unless they're suddenly in the habit of hiring Minbari bodyguards.."
Vector glances briefly at the silent Minbari, enjoying a brief flare of curiosity.
'I should've stuck to xeno-anthropology' he thought wryly.
"So you're prospectors? Archaeologists? What?"

"Raive's fine," Ashley replies. "He ran into some trouble here, and needed a place to lay low. We helped him find such a place."

"As for who we are, and more specifics about what we're after, we'll need to go somewhere more private to get into those details. Will that be all right with you?"

Remove ads