Babylon 5: Outrageous Fortune

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I'm in. This was one of the games I didn't want to drop :D I'd like to redo Sarhat a bit though if that's ok? Make him Officer/Soldier maybe, rather than full officer.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Hey cool, we're all good to go.

Blackrat - sure, re-jig is fine. Don't forget that you're all now 3rd level, I can't recall without checking the RG if everyone levelled up in the end. I'll get the ball rolling on this after the weekend.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Yes, anyone else who's not levelled up (which I think is everyone but Vertexx...) please do so. Let me know if you need any info.

Dr Simon

Explorer
March 26th 2267, Tribon System.

800jump.jpg

The Outrageous Fortune drops out the Tribon system jumpgate once again. On board are Sarhat, Ashley Logan, Croft Callo and Kirth Warren. Vurk remains behind on Renashaa Station, still in quarantine. Although he didn't come on board the stricken Markab vessel he is still the only species in the group known to be susceptible to Drafa Plague.

You are assured that any problems caused by your hasty departure have been smoothed over with credits, and that you should have no problem in being authorised to land. From there, you can return to the Black Nebula club and find Raive's contact, a man going by the name of Vector. You have a visual image of the man for reference, a gaunt, pale-looking human.

"Outrageous Fortune, this is Lison Close Orbit Control, please stand-by for landing instructions," says a voice over the comm. "Be advised that..." The voice suddenly breaks up into static. There is a silent pause and then a second voice, a clear female voice cuts in.

"The All-Seeing Eye can help you," it says. "Seek the Sign of the Flying Saucer."

There is a second static crackle and Lison COC returns as if nothing had happened. "...not deviate from this approach."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Kirth Warren(?)

OOC: Dr. Si, Kirth's last name is actually Warren, not Logan, but, hey, I'll go with it! ;) Not like you, Dr. Si, to make a fool of your players....or IS it? :D

Kirth, on the bridge for a change because he likes to watch the preety lights when the ship exits a jumpgate, says, "Oh, I never tire of seeing this sight!"

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Croft is lounging in the common area, hunched over a data pad with alien symbols streaming across its surface. a look of confused distraction crosses his young face as the ship rudely leaves hyperspace with him inside it. With his train of thought derailed, the Centari looks around and sighs. He walk into the bridge just in time for the pirate transmission. "Who's all seeing eye we seeking?"

Remove ads