Backstory

Xath

Moder-gator
I'm writing something up now in an interview style format. Kind of like at the beginning of "The Incredibles" except with life story. Told from first person perspective.

My thought in starting this thread was not to overshadow anything that had already been written... nor was it to create some sort of diversion or to force people to focus on the past. I simply wanted a place for people to share their character backstory - something I'm sure has already actually happened in character - in an attempt to make sure that each of us (Liz, Kat, Greg, Mik, and Gertie) know the characters that we have spent so long playing and developing...

My idea was to create more of a chronicle than an interactive conversation. Sort of like the character sheet thread... but personal back story instead of stats. Kennon, if you think this is unhealthy or not appropriately timed, that's fine... didn't mean to offend.

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
My thought in starting this thread was not to overshadow anything that had already been written... nor was it to create some sort of diversion or to force people to focus on the past. I simply wanted a place for people to share their character backstory - something I'm sure has already actually happened in character - in an attempt to make sure that each of us (Liz, Kat, Greg, Mik, and Gertie) know the characters that we have spent so long playing and developing...

My idea was to create more of a chronicle than an interactive conversation. Sort of like the character sheet thread... but personal back story instead of stats. Kennon, if you think this is unhealthy or not appropriately timed, that's fine... didn't mean to offend.
Post what you want to post - I just think at this point creative energies are best spent on the present and future than on the past.

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
I'm writing something up now in an interview style format. Kind of like at the beginning of "The Incredibles" except with life story. Told from first person perspective.
I like this- both the initial idea (Liz) and this way of approaching it (Gertie).

Could even be from a looking back now percpective, but cool no matter how everyone wishes to do it.

Remove ads