• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Baltimore - Player seeking game

Chompy

First Post
Hello,

Looking for a 2e or 3e game in my area. I'm a bit rusty on 2e and I've never tried 3e, but I'm a quick learner with a good attitude. Preferably every other week or more frequently. Looking to get back in the saddle!

alaric187

First Post
Email tasty

Cool. I've gotten into the same thing. I played 2nd edition in high school and college, then stopped due to grad school and work. A few months ago one of the old group noticed 3.0 and gave me a call. Next thing I know, we're all spending money again. Anyway, right now there is 4 of us just starting with 3.0, with me as the DM. Drop me an email (anyone in Baltimore feel free to as well) and we'll figure it out. I'd love to get enough people where we could trade games around and get it going every week, but for now only 2 (including me) of the 4 would be good for more than once /3 weeks (damn jobs/families/significant others/beer)

Alaric / Greg

alaric187@yahoo.com

oh yeah, BUMP!

Chompy

First Post
Re: Email tasty

alaric187 said:
I'd love to get enough people where we could trade games around and get it going every week, but for now only 2 (including me) of the 4 would be good for more than once /3 weeks (damn jobs/families/significant others/beer)

Sounds great! I have another friend who might be interested as well ( I always have one friend who is interested, lol). Anyway, depending on the dates it sounds pretty doable.. guess I'm going to have to go buy some 3e books. Dropped you an email.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads