• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barrowmaze II Campaign on Indiegogo

kiltedyaksman

Banned
Banned
Hi all,

Just a note to say a crowdfunding campaign for Barrowmaze II is well underway at Indiegogo.

Barrowmaze II (BMII) is the second half of a two-part megadungeon for Labyrinth Lord and early editions of the world's most popular fantasy role-playing game. Barrowmaze I (BMI) is available on RPGnow and is currently ranked #3. BMII can be played independent of BMI, and is intended for mid to high level characters.

Both BMI and II are being supported through www.barrowmaze.com.

There are lots of cool perks and extras for those who pledge support.

Here's a taste of some of the great art:

barrowmaze2cover272dpi_revised.jpg

gem_statue.gif

Thank you! Please check out the campaign for Barrowmaze II!

Greg \m/

kiltedyaksman

Banned
Banned
A quick update to say that the Barrowmaze II Campaign on Indiegogo just hit 5k! As a stretch goal to 6,000 I'll add a new field of Barrow Mounds and a deluxe Random Barrow Mound Crypt Generator that will have application to BMII and beyond. Be sure to come chek out the campaign for further details!

kiltedyaksman

Banned
Banned
I just received some fledgling WIP images of the custom Barrowmaze Character Sheet created by Zhue Bajie for the Barrowmaze II Indiegogo campaign.

They look great and should really add to the fun around the table.

Please come and check out the campaign, there's still 21 days left and lots of goodies and extras to be had.

Cheers, Greg \m/

1.jpg

2.jpg

kiltedyaksman

Banned
Banned
Barrowmaze II just hit 6k with just over two weeks left in the campaign.

The 7k stretch goal is a ToH style illustration booklet! Sweeeeeeet.

A new art preview by Zhu is up and I'm going to run some google+ games for backers over the next two weeks, if that's of interest.

Cheers, Greg

kiltedyaksman

Banned
Banned
Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say that the Indiegogo campaign just hit 7k which means the ToH-style illustration booklet will be part of the package! Woot!

A supporter suggested making the next stretch goal a similar booklet for BMI - so that's the next objective.

There's 12 days left in the campaign.

kiltedyaksman

Banned
Banned
A quick reminder that there's just 7 days left in the Barrowmaze II Indiegogo Campaign.

As I write we are about $100 under the next goal of an ToH-style illo booklet for Barrowmaze I.

Cheers, Greg

Remove ads