Bastion's campaign sketches/art and REQUESTs

Verbatim

Explorer
Bastion,

Great to see you back on the boards again, and I was wondering if once more I could ask a huge favor of you. Zeric has advanced a few lvls and has once again returned to using a flail. If you found the time, could you maybe do an update of Zeric's char to reflect that and any other tweaks you might have wanted to try on his portrait.

If your sched is too packed, I totally understand and since you have been helped me so much in the past, I know it might be too much to ask.

Have a great holiday and it is great again to see you back here...:)

Verbatim, I dont mind at all, but please just repost how you want Zeric to look now. Dont list the changes, Just a total description of what he presently looks like , so I dont have to read both posts and put them together. I hope that makes sense.

VenatusT, I should be done tonight or tomrrw.

Thanks
Bastion

VenatusT said:
Dear Bastion,

I hope u can get some time and draw this character for me.. I have tried myself but was not suscessfull :(((

Name: Venatus
Race : Human/Silver Half-Dragon
Class: Fighter8/Sorc1/DragonDisciple 10
Height :1,90 meters very strong and muscular ( Str : 26 Con 22 )

He is a knight and belongs to the Order of the platinum dragon ( Bahamut knightly order )

Discription: upon reaching and finding his draconic heritage he has assumed the half dragon form ( Silver Dragon head from the draconimicon if possible :p , Scales ,claws etc and anything else u want to place is nice :p )

Equipment : Full plate , Great sword

If there is any other info u need i will be happy yo give u

Here ya go, Venatus:
halfdragon2.jpg

Any comments or criticisms are always welcome.

Verbatim

Explorer
If you count "Wow" as a comment, then consider it sent...:)

I love the pebble scale work that you can see, as well as the creasing of his brow as if he is scanning the horizon for a danger approaching him.

A great portrait as always...

If you don't mind me including the updated desc of Zeric, I will work that in here as well...

Zeric
Hexblade of St Cuthbert

6'2" tall, 200 wt, 21 yrs old
Black hair w/goatee, Emerald eyes, Tanned skin

Standing a little over six foot in height, with broad shoulders and muscular physique, Zeric cuts an imposing figure with just his physical presence. His emerald eyes are set deep in his features and a thick puckered scar runs from the corner of his right eye down to the middle of his neck. He keeps his dark black hair cut short, and while still a young man, he looks much older with gray streaks already appearing in his hair.

Zeric's stare is often a cold one, and his face is normally set in a grimace. He constantly wars with his training as a servant to Hextor, and his desire to show the world he is not a product of his environment.

He has recently acquired a sturdy chain mesh shirt of dwarven craftsmenship and wears it almost constantly, as well as a quiver full of metal javelins which he uses to strike at those who oppose him before drawing his flail. The flail is expertly crafted and while Zeric does not know if it has any enchantments upon it, the strange runes that are etched in the metal would suggest to him that it does. He keeps the deer horn pommeled daggers resting in the sheathes of his well worn boots as a pair of last resort weapons.

If you could work a holy symbol of St Cuthbert in as either a necklace or on his gauntlets, that would be cool also.

As always Bastion, your artwork is excellant and I look forward to seeing all your pieces...:)

Verbatim, I will try to work on Zeric tonight or tomorrow.

I wonder if Venatus has seen his request :confused:

Frukathka, Ralph Lohrenstein does not really sound like my cup of tea. Sorry. Did you post him on the Free Request thread, maybe someone else will give it a shot.

Bastion

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
BastionLightbringer said:
Frukathka, Ralph Lohrenstein does not really sound like my cup of tea. Sorry. Did you post him on the Free Request thread, maybe someone else will give it a shot.
Understandable. I know that every artist has their own tastes.

Verbatim

Explorer
BastionLightbringer said:
Verbatim, I will try to work on Zeric tonight or tomorrow.

I wonder if Venatus has seen his request :confused:

Bastion

Bastion: If I had your address, I would send you a card and all the cookies you could handle...:) Thank you again for the second fitting and once again just let me say how much I do appreciate it.

Also, as I know the holidays are coming in, no rush on the drawing as you are so doing me the huge favor.

Verbatim the kid in the toy store right now

Well, I guess I should repost 5 months of old drawings. But for now here are a couple of pics i did recently. Hope you like, and comments & crits are always welcome.
1st up: Elven archer.
Elvenarcher.jpg

Next: 1/2 orc barbarian sorceror request
halforcsnake.jpg

Lastly: 1/2 elf fighter request
halfelfdragonscale2.jpg

Thanks
Bastion

Remove ads