• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Batfleck is not afraid of your criticism

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's the linked video:

(Generally speaking we try to encourage posts to have more than just a link).

[video=youtube;m8BaVKUoUGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m8BaVKUoUGo[/video]

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I was only trying to have a place where we can all share our snarky remarks and contempt for Batfleck, in the hope of creating a glorious cathartic experience.

Janx

Hero
I was only trying to have a place where we can all share our snarky remarks and contempt for Batfleck, in the hope of creating a glorious cathartic experience.

I guess your assumption is that he'll do a bad job.

Given that BeetleJuice once played batman (and apparently people liked that), it seems that a skilled actor can pull off a wide range of stuff.

Unless I missed something Affleck is considered a decent if not good actor.

The real question is do we have a good script? Will it be directed well? If those answer yes, then the game is Affleck's to lose. Given the stinkers of other batman movies, the track record is that the actor has less fault for the movie than the director and script.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I guess your assumption is that he'll do a bad job.

Given that BeetleJuice once played batman (and apparently people liked that), it seems that a skilled actor can pull off a wide range of stuff.

Unless I missed something Affleck is considered a decent if not good actor.
I think you missed a lot. Affleck is not a good actor. Or director.

The real question is do we have a good script? Will it be directed well? If those answer yes, then the game is Affleck's to lose. Given the stinkers of other batman movies, the track record is that the actor has less fault for the movie than the director and script.
This willbe a dual between two characters, the actors will be important. Christian Bale was lame in BtDK, but at least Ledger stole the scenes. Henry Calvill (basically a Superman that can only scream "Nooooo!!") will not steal the show, so Batman was important.

Remove ads