Spoilers Rebel Moon-my spoiler review

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero

Slurping up scenes from better movies and TV shows -- in this case, Aliens, the Two Towers The Fellowship of the Ring, the Mandalorian and every movie that has a fight aboard a cargo plane -- and spitting out content that doesn't hang together in any clear way ... is it possible that "Zack Snyder" is actually AI?

Last edited:

Slurping up scenes from better movies -- in this case, Aliens, the Two Towers and every movie that has a fight aboard a cargo plane -- and spitting out content that doesn't hang together in any clear way ... is it possible that "Zack Snyder" is actually AI?
I don’t remember the fight on the cargo plane in The Two Towers?

Bagpuss

Legend
Titus seems to at least appear to be doing what he was recruited for, but saw no evidence of in the first film. The trench is lifted straight from the Magnificent Seven (well the whole story is). A least we see more of the robot.

Slurping up scenes from better movies and TV shows -- in this case, Aliens, the Two Towers, the Mandalorian and every movie that has a fight aboard a cargo plane -- and spitting out content that doesn't hang together in any clear way ... is it possible that "Zack Snyder" is actually AI?

It's certainly lit and color-graded like AI, all fuzzy hazy nothing.

Autumnal

Bruce Baugh, Writer of Fortune
IMG_8093.jpeg

GreyLord

Legend
I think it looks pretty cool. Then again, I liked part 1.

And if I understand, this is the mandated prequel to what Zack Snyder original wanted to make which is it's sequel (or his SW Sequels which are now sequels to this thing he is putting together).

Bagpuss

Legend
I think it looks pretty cool. Then again, I liked part 1.

And if I understand, this is the mandated prequel to what Zack Snyder original wanted to make which is it's sequel (or his SW Sequels which are now sequels to this thing he is putting together).

I don't think it is a prequel, it looks to be a sequel because of the scenes defending the village perhaps with a load of flashback exposition about the main character's history, just like the first one (due to the scenes with her with cropped hair in uniform, although she appears to crop it again before the attack on the village).

Last edited:

Remove ads