• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battlegraph dry erase Boards!

Longtooth Studios

First Post

Send an email to brian@longtoothstudios.com
subject: newsletter

I hope to get the auto subscribe / unsubscribe working soon. Host is having issues with it.

thanks again everyone!
Pre-orders have been surprising, and I look forward to a strong release!

Coming soon after release

Dry erase based counters in 3 sizes

Longtooth Studios

First Post
For those who are following this.

I have posted demo videos onto the site.

The newsletter subscribe is working now.

If anyone has any ideas of websites that would be interested in selling these, let me know. I am working out details with a major distributor, so this is going to get big fast after release. Be sure to get your pre-orders in soon, as prices will be going up when the deal is signed. All orders I receive before anything is made solid, will be grand fathered in at the current price. I will still be keeping the MSRP per set below $20.00, but only just. I feel that no matter how in demand they become, they should still be available to everyone.

This has been a very rewarding experience. Thank you all for showing support and asking questions.

Dausuul

Legend
I can make waterproof boards but they cost more, and as a result will make them more unavailable to far too many people right now.

Can you give us a rough idea how much more it would cost? I for one would be willing to shell out extra for waterproof tiles. Even in this economy, $20.00 a set seems quite cheap to me. (Of course, I might not be representative of gamers as a whole, since I was seriously considering buying a set of Tact-Tiles at market prices not too long ago...)

Longtooth Studios

First Post
It would at least double the cost. The coating is expensive, as well as taking many coats to be effective. There would also have to be slight changes to the cut of the board to allow for the coating.
I know that there will be people interested in custom boards, and I think that is great. There is certainly room for that, but it will not be until after release.
Hex boards will also be an option in the future.

No Name

First Post
I ordered some.

Want to know what really sold me on them (aside from the awesomeness)? The people who made them warning me not to get them wet.

I didn't find out the hard way. I didn't read the note at the bottom of the box giving me the "water no good" news after I had already purchased them. I didn't find it out through a third party after their nasty surprise. And so on...

It may not be the way marketing wants it done, but it's the way I (the customer) want it done. And I appreciate it.

Longtooth Studios

First Post
I ordered some.

Want to know what really sold me on them (aside from the awesomeness)? The people who made them warning me not to get them wet.

I didn't find out the hard way. I didn't read the note at the bottom of the box giving me the "water no good" news after I had already purchased them. I didn't find it out through a third party after their nasty surprise. And so on...

It may not be the way marketing wants it done, but it's the way I (the customer) want it done. And I appreciate it.

Thanks!

Response has been huge, and we have the engine hitting right now on all cylinders. We are going to be around for a long time, and it is important to us that you know that there are real people behind this company. We are not just trying to make money, we are striving to offer something to the gaming community.

Thank you for taking the time to let us and everyone know.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
I ordered two sets, and once I've played around with them some and get a better feel for how many I'll need for a given night of gaming, I may pick up another set or two.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads