• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BattleStar Galactica:Season 3.5--3/11/07--Arc 17(18?)

Sir Brennen

Legend
stonegod said:
I enjoyed the ep, and I love the new lawyer. It warmed my heart to see Badger back at work. ;)
Ah! I knew I recognized him from somewhere...

Edit: Truthseeker, I just noticed - I know you copy/paste from some website, but the title of the episode was "The Son Also Rises", in reference to Lee getting out from under his father's shadow...

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Hmmm, good call...seeing the discussion they had...it does fit the bill. :D
Sir Brennen said:
Ah! I knew I recognized him from somewhere...

Edit: Truthseeker, I just noticed - I know you copy/paste from some website, but the title of the episode was "The Son Also Rises", in reference to Lee getting out from under his father's shadow...

Joker

First Post
Minor Nitpick: The title of the episode is 'The Son also Rises.'

It took me two days to figure that out as I couldn't find it anywhere to download :).

DonTadow

First Post
Joker said:
Minor Nitpick: The title of the episode is 'The Son also Rises.'

It took me two days to figure that out as I couldn't find it anywhere to download :).
And by download you mean friend whom taped it for you and provided you one copy that will be destroyed after viewing. ...see all good now ;)

Joker

First Post
DonTadow said:
And by download you mean friend whom taped it for you and provided you one copy that will be destroyed after viewing. ...see all good now ;)

Yes, of course..erm, must have been something lost in the translation there.

RichCsigs

First Post
Ostlander said:
I see a remake of the "beings of the light" from the old show in the works...it should prove interesting.

I thought the outfits the "final five" cylons were wearing bore quite the resemblance to the outfits of the "beings of light", just not as bright.
My thought was "Now, who's going to end up being Count Iblis?"

The Grumpy Celt said:
I wonder if the new lawyer is one of the Final Five.
I hope he isn't because we need to show that humans can be as manipulative as cylons can be.

But I'd certainly laugh if it was revealed that it's Roslin, Dualla and Gaeta or another bunch of recurring characters are all Cylons, and Baltar is left completely distressed at the fact that he isn't one of them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads