Beer recommendations

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Did you drink it last? I could see that clouding your judgement. You drink some other beers first, youre feeling pretty good so you try the end of the world beer and your like hey thats some good stuff and then you wake up next to a dude in bed.

In other news, St. Sebastiaan is some pretty good stuff. Ive mentioned before that I love Belgian abbey ales, and that stuff is on the top of my list, very good flavor, nice balance, not too hoppy, not too malty, its kinda expensive at 8-9 bucks for a pint, but it comes with a cool bottle!!

Both times I've had it I had it first.

You know, I haven't rally noticed which one is the one that I see. I may have to try both. Have you tried the other one?

You never read past the first sentence of any of my posts do you? No, I havnt tried the other one, I didnt even realize there was another variant until I was looking at The Black Sheep Brewing Company's website, seeing what other beers they had available that I noticed that the Holy Grail they showed on there wasnt as dark as the one I tried. I'll go ahead a give it a try though, I was really impressed with the Black Knight's Reserve, so its still bound to be pretty decent.

You never read past the first sentence of any of my posts do you? No, I havnt tried the other one, I didnt even realize there was another variant until I was looking at The Black Sheep Brewing Company's website, seeing what other beers they had available that I noticed that the Holy Grail they showed on there wasnt as dark as the one I tried. I'll go ahead a give it a try though, I was really impressed with the Black Knight's Reserve, so its still bound to be pretty decent.
Of course I read passed the first sentence of your posts. In any case, have you checked out their website? Maybe they have the different varieties of the Holy Grail beer. I wonder if the pictures on the website show one being darker than the other?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Well, I may give it another try, it came off being very salty to me, did it seem salty to you as well? Like I said, maybe I got a bad batch or something. I did pick it up at Wallmart, so maybe that has something to do with it.

No, it's not salty at all. It's sort of sweet and very spiced but definitely not salty.

Remove ads