• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Best third party publisher Pathfinder products?

Aus_Snow

First Post
I'm curious to see how Torn Asunder: Critical Hits has changed, now that it's PFRPG-friendly, expanded, and all that. The original (which I have a copy of) is excellent, and I can't really imagine the revision/expansion being any worse.

A neatened up, expanded, "Pathfindered" Book of Fiends might be nice too.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Jon Brazer Enterprises
Dale McCoy is a good friend of d20pfsrd.com and has personally contributed many different items. We collaborated with him on editing his Book of Beasts and I think due to the efforts and in-depth knowledge of monsters several of our crew has, we helped make the book better. I know Vlad and Brett (and a few other guys) were very actively involved in finding errata that was buried down deep in there :) Anyway, we really like Dale and strongly support Jon Brazer Enterprises.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you saying so. And the whole d20pfsrd crew are amazing in their helpfulness as well.

Dark Mistress

First Post
I could add to the list of names already listed. I have reviewed some of the products from just about every 3pp PF company. One of the things I like this time with 3pp is while there is a lot fewer of them, they all tend to turn out some pretty high quality stuff. Yeah sometimes one of them turns out a meh or even a below avg book. But for the most part they all turn out good quality stuff, often for a good price.

Personally i would say just go look at the PF compatible products page, and just pick what you find most interesting. I think odds are high you won't be disappointed, regardless which company you pick. Plus most of them have some indepth reviews to help you know exactly what it is you are looking at before you buy it.

GMSkarka

Explorer
Thanks for the kind words about Adamant!

We're wanting to increase our Pathfinder support in the coming months, so if you've got any suggestions for the sorts of things you'd like to see, please feel free to let us know!

Napftor

Explorer
Thanks for the kind words about Adamant!

We're wanting to increase our Pathfinder support in the coming months, so if you've got any suggestions for the sorts of things you'd like to see, please feel free to let us know!

What Gareth said. :) Seriously, if anyone has a small product concept and feels they can write it proficiently we'd love to hear from you: bret.boyd[MENTION=30933]Tric[/MENTION]kyowlbear.com

Last edited:

Caerin

First Post
I'm pretty new to Pathfinder, but so far Super Genius Games and the materials from Kobold Quarterly/Open Design look very interesting- the new Freeport Companion book is definitely worth checking out.

I'm looking forward to SGG's Pathfinder conversions for Dungeon-a-Day.

Remove ads