Pathfinder 1E Bestiary 4 or do we really need another monster book?

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
So, we just bought it at the game fair for an ok price. Haven't had a look yet though. We got the second-last one at the whole fair I think. They sold out quick.

frankthedm

First Post
Not scaley enough. Also not fat enough. Still a great illo of Cthulhu.

And thanks to Guillermo Del Torro, Glowing Kaiju* are probably going to be in vogue for a while. The little blue white nodules and the glow from within on head and arms came out pretty well on the Cthulhu Illo.

*Reaper's staff artist even painted their Technically-not-a-Tarrasque with bio luminescence.

[video=youtube_share;-Kg17Wuz8mw]http://youtu.be/-Kg17Wuz8mw?t=17s[/video]

Last edited:

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
More monster opportunity is always good. I have never understood why this is an issue. Use it or not.
Have you checked out the Book of Beasts from Jon Brazer Enterprises, my company. We make some of the most highly acclaimed monster books in all of Pathfinder. I'll post a link when I'm on real computer.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Not scaley enough. Also not fat enough. Still a great illo of Cthulhu.

Eh. Maybe he's been working out. Plus not all fish in the deep are scaly. I mean I didn't think Oar fish were...

And thanks to Guillermo Del Torro, Glowing Kaiju* are probably going to be in vogue for a while. The little blue white nodules and the glow from within on head and arms came out pretty well on the Cthulhu Illo.

*Reaper's staff artist even painted their Technically-not-a-Tarrasque with bio luminescence.

Eh I'm not going to assign blame or fame for what Del Toro does with his Kajiu.

Remove ads