• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bestiary of the Realms II released

Razz

Banned
Banned
Very neat and interesting.

One question is, looking back on Bestiary Volume I, I noticed there's no 3.5 update to it. Is there one that I missed or it has yet to be done? Just wondering.

ericlboyd

Explorer
Razz said:
Very neat and interesting.

One question is, looking back on Bestiary Volume I, I noticed there's no 3.5 update to it. Is there one that I missed or it has yet to be done? Just wondering.

Yet to be done. Work on the bestiary happens only when there's nothing else on the list, unfortunately. Plus, Tom does most of the work. ;-)

--Eric

Vlad Le Démon

First Post
ericlboyd said:
Yet to be done. Work on the bestiary happens only when there's nothing else on the list, unfortunately. Plus, Tom does most of the work. ;-)

--Eric
Argggggg!!! When I go to the link, I only see the bestiary vol1 but there is no bestiary vol2...
Am I a victim of an Hexer ?

dargoth3

First Post
Vlad Le Démon said:
Argggggg!!! When I go to the link, I only see the bestiary vol1 but there is no bestiary vol2...
Am I a victim of an Hexer ?

Works for me

When the page loads hit the refresh button you may have a pre BoTR2 version of the page in cache.

If that doesnt work clear your cache and then hit the link again

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads