BFRPG/Dungeon Crawl Classics-Halls of the Minotaur (OOC)

Then to another occasion. - Though I think you did misunderstood me; the basic rulebook of the BFRPG that I own doesn't list the ranger, just fighter, thief, MU and cleric. So, to play a ranger, I'd have to take either fighter or thief and to modify them. The ranger as a subclass of the fighter is detailed in another document, though, describing variants of the different classes. I thought you were referring to that one, so I asked to be sure:

"Fighter Subclasses"

Anyway, good luck with your game. :)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, it's about 11:00 PM my time. I going to read a bit more G. K. Chesterton and then go to bed. This'll probably be the last you hear from me until Saturday, July 12. Tomorrow I'm busy packing, running last minute errands, reassuring my wife and kids that I'll be home at the end of the week, et cetera.

Have fun!

timbuktu

First Post
See you Mark Ill take care of Kronk. Updating now so sorry I missed you.

BTW Tailspinner just a reminder that sling damage is modified by Str bonus or penalty.

HywayWolf

First Post
This is none of my business and I hope you don't mind me reading over your shoulder, but I am a fan of BFRPG and wanted to comment on the sling roll by nameeless. It didn't matter because she missed on her attack roll, but her damage would not have been 0 because the BFRPG rules state that on any successful attack ability penalties will not reduce damage below 1 point.

Looking forward to following your campaign. I can't seem to find an old school game in my area so I want to see how PbP works before taking that leap.

timbuktu

First Post
Thanks HywayWolf. I havent really touched on that. But I know that the penalty cant take damage below one. As far as a game, there a always alot of great games on this board. And maybe we'll see you later down the road if this game survives.

On a related note, I dont think everyone is adding in their attack bonus. Everyones base class attack bonus is +1. So Kronk melle attack is +2, as is Bartok's. Kira's attack is +4 adding in her short range bonus. Nameelass is +1 with the sling at short range -1 +1+1.

Thanks.

Malvoisin

First Post
You're right, timbuktu, sorry. I forgot that the cleric gets that extra +1 attack bonus in addition to his strength. Thanks for the reminder! :)

Remove ads