BFRPG/Dungeon Crawl Classics-Halls of the Minotaur (OOC)

:) I am eager to start! Hell, yeah, I WANT TO!

Sorry for being so late, take into consideration that we most likely live in different time zones!

Would it be acceptable if I play a halfling assassin?
[Direct Link to PDF.]

I am already playing a halfing archer in a (real-life) Warhammer campaign, so I'd like to vary a bit, if that's okay... :) I'd stick to the ranger, however, before I miss the game!

In any case, I won't be able to submit my character before Thursday night/Friday morning. Tomorrow's going to be a rough day...

However, just because I'll be offline, don't consider me lost.:)

Last edited:

timbuktu

First Post
Ivid sorry just the dex halfling fighter. I really didnt offer the expanded classes to the others and many of them are still in "playtest" stage.
You could be another race but a ranged type fighter is basically what I would offer to keep the party dynamic.

The only other option would be the elf combination class ofmfighter /mage but it would level much slower than the other classes.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I'm out of town with the family later today through Friday evening. I'll be able to post (assuming it's necessary) Saturday and/or Sunday. I fly out for Colorado Springs on Monday and won't be back until July 11.

Please keep Kronk in the game. Remember: He's not that bright or insightful. In fact, he's rather dull, but he's got a good heart. Also, no dour, taciturn dwarf is Kronk. He's jolly, talkative, and even a little mischievous.

timbuktu

First Post
No problem Mark I can run Kronk or someone else can. I appreciate the update. We may get few more posts in before you are gone.

timbuktu

First Post
Also everyone we'll just play it by ear for the weekend. Its the 4th of July in the US, perhaps not the best time to begin a game. I'll put up post when everyone has, and then Monday we'll try to get on a regular schedule.

Ivid- once you get your character together, please wait for me and I shall insert you into the game.

Thanks all.

saddunce.gif
A ranger, that'd be a fighter variant class, right:)?

timbuktu

First Post
Ivid- I think Ive been clear. No variants for now. I did not offer them to the other players and I feel not all the classes in the variants are completely playtested.

I started this game as a simple kind of game, in part out of nostalgia, in part inspired by 4e's "balance" and defined party roles. With the old archetypes everyone has a well defined set of of skills they can do and contribute to the effort. I dont want to muddle that.

I appreciate your interest and your appreciation for the older editions of the game, but I think the classic four will do for now. The game has begun. Nothing personal, just a matter of timing. Im hoping to run a campaign based on the Goodman DCC modules, so maybe you can jump on after this adventure concludes.

Remove ads