• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BIG DAMN HEROES - a d20 Firefly Campaign [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Corrected Wealth, corrected unarmed hit bonus, added background to sheet. Homeworld is part of the background. I made it an asteroid mining space station between the Rim and the Core...though on thought, I'm not sure permanant deep space stations exist in the setting. If not, I can easily shift it to some back-assward little mining colony that's near an asteroid belt. It doesn't change the story any.

I think that'll about do her. Lemme know if there's more than needs seeing to. :)

Lot

First Post
Sorry about the delay. I've been away from a computer and I'm a bit fuzzy on the Wealth rules, to be honest. I will get Jon equipped and posted on the RG ASAP. As an Alliance, he may be a bit unpopular but he's going to be a pretty likeable guy and with an 18 CHA, I think I'll try to roleplay him in a way where he doesn't rub too many people the wrong way. We'll see. though.

doghead

thotd
Watus said:
Helsinki
I don't see your starting occupation.
It would help me if you could stat out your primary attacks.
You only recieve the competence bonus for the homeworld or occupation skills if your starting class already provides them as class skills. As Fast Hero does not list Repair as a class skill, there should be no bonus.
Please go ahead and purchase your equipment from the list provided as an attachment to the house rules post. Keep in mind that military eqipment purchased on the black market takes a +3 modifier on its purchase DC. The scope, suppresor and laser sight can be taken right out of the SRD.

* Starting Occupation is Blue Collar.
* Repair skill fixed. Sorry, got all muddled as I was reworking the character through various combinations.
* I rolled a 1 for the purchase check on the autoloader. So now can she try for a different type of pistol?

BTW, you are not using the +2d4 for the wealth level, are you?

Watus

First Post
Actually, for starting equipment, you might as well go ahead and take 20.

From the first post:
Starting wealth will be 5 + Occupation Wealth Bonus + any Windfall bonuses + (1 for having 1 to 4 ranks in the Profession skill, or 2 for having 5 to 8 ranks in the Profession skill, or 3 for having 9 ranks in the Profession skill);

Watus

First Post
I'm planning to start the IC thread on Wednesday before noon CST.

I'd prefer that characters not appear IC until they've been posted in the RG and been vetted. So Ferrix and Lot: please post Kai and Baxter as soon as you have a chance. If you're having any trouble, just drop me an email. I'm very helpful. ;)

Rhun

First Post
Watus, I've got the majority of issues with Win fixed. Now I just need to fix his equipment and such to be inline with the wealth rules. I should have that fixed either tonight or tomorrow, so that he will be completely ready by Wednesday!

ByteRynn

First Post
Does the ship have a Medi-bay? Or does it just have a room where I keep my surgery kit and medical kit to patch people up when they get broken?

Just curious.

Watus

First Post
The ship has an infirmary, but the previous captain wasn't forthcoming with the credits to keep it restocked.

So basically, your medical and surgery kits are the ship's only medical supplies. Perhaps the new captain will have a different way of doing business. Perhaps not.

Ferrix

Explorer
Watus said:
I'm planning to start the IC thread on Wednesday before noon CST.

I'd prefer that characters not appear IC until they've been posted in the RG and been vetted. So Ferrix and Lot: please post Kai and Baxter as soon as you have a chance. If you're having any trouble, just drop me an email. I'm very helpful. ;)

I'll try to get Kai up into the RG asap.

Lot

First Post
Sorry about the delay. Crazy weekend and all. I will work on the details tonight, as I'm having a bit of a problem with the gear pdf on my computer. Anyway, I was wondering what the ship had in the way of mechanical and electrical tools, if any?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads