• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BIG DAMN HEROES - a d20 Firefly Campaign [OOC]

Lot

First Post
Watus said:
Hmmm... apparently we have a few busy players. I'm going to wait for a couple more people to post before advacing the IC thread.

Not much you can do while sleeping peacefully.

Shayuri

First Post
I cast Awaken on thee!

*poof*

:)

Though in all seriousness, I figured the GM saying you were asleep was his way of setting you up to describe your own awakening. *shrug*

Watus

First Post
Well, it was a DC 5 listen check. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting two of three PCs to fail it. ByteRynn must be indisposed. I'll advance the action a bit.

Watus

First Post
An opportunity to earn some action points:

I'd like to give each of you to the chance to earn some action points by taking a moment and creating some NPCs with previously existing relationships to your PCs. The system I'm proposing is called 3 x 3 x 3, or 3 "Friends", 3 "Contacts" and 3 "Foes". For each 3 NPCs you submit, your character will recieve 1 Action Point, for total of 3 possible points. I don't want stats, or - god forbid - character sheets. Those I'll do myself. What I want is only the following information:

* What is the name of the NPC?
* Where do they come from?
* What do they do, what's thier profession or job?
* Why do the PC and the NPC have the relationship that they do?
* Where were they the last time the PC and the NPC saw one another?
* What quirk does the NPC have or what type of personality?

These NPCs should not be game-breaking: Foes should not be of the "Deadly Enemy" variety, nor should Friends be members of Parliament. Think more in terms of contacts and minor personalities.

You may post them here or email them to me as you prefer. This is optional, of course, but I think I can say with some level of certainty that the Action Points are likely to come in handy.

Watus

First Post
I'll be leaving town tomorrow around noon and won't be back until some time on Sunday. I'm not sure what kind of access I'll have in the interim, but it's possible I won't have any at all.

Remove ads