Billboard Hits All I want for Christmas No 1 again!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

Mariah Careys All I want for Christmas is no#1 on the billboard charts again, despite first being released in 1994! It has knocked Taylor Swift from the top position.

So what are you listening to? What are your christmas go to’s and what are you avoiding?

Last edited:

That is by far my most disliked Xmas song. Worse than "Christmas Shoes". Worse than "Where are you, Christmas?" Worse than "Do They Know it's Christmas?"

The fact that it's coming back around may be a sign of the apocalypse.

aco175

Legend
It is a fine song, just overplayed. I do like some Whitney hitting the pipes about baby Jesus Christmas over Frosty and Santa. I still cannot decide if O'Holy Night is better from Josh Groban or Celine.

Because that's what the holiday season is about - hyperbolic expressions of dislike. :/

Beware, Scrooge. This year, you will be visited by three conic sections. You have just faced the hyperbolic of Christmas past.

Next, you will be visited by the parabolic of Christmas present:
T-T-25403-Christmas-Parabolic-Designs-PowerPoint.jpg

And lastly, the elliptical of Christmas future!
ezgif-2-9b6ae07ef0.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That is by far my most disliked Xmas song. Worse than "Christmas Shoes". Worse than "Where are you, Christmas?" Worse than "Do They Know it's Christmas?"

The fact that it's coming back around may be a sign of the apocalypse.
I'll add to this list that song by Paul McCartney, Wonderful Christmastime. I want to shoot the radio when this one comes on.

I'll add to this list that song by Paul McCartney, Wonderful Christmastime. I want to shoot the radio when this one comes on.

Did you ever work retail during the holidays? I know a few people who were scarred by that song due to extreme repetition in stores.

The one that really gets on my spouse's nerves is Hallelujah by Pentatonix. While I actually like the song a lot, I have to agree that it really really shouldn't be a Xmas song.

I take it you’ve met my family!

It’s an annual Zagyg family tradition. Let the spiked eggnog and recriminations flow!

Is this your family?

Christmas Festival GIF by HULU

Remove ads