• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black text for making post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Simth

First Post
I'm having a bit of trouble in Firefox. When I type some text in to make a post, it shows up as a marginally different shade of black than does the background of the text box where I'm posting. Mind you, when I'm quoting someone, their text shows up just fine (although the quote tags show up in the same almost-same black). Makes posting slightly annoying, and it makes reviewing my post before submitting somewhat painful.

I can of course highlight the text, or hit "Preview post", but then when I find something I need to change, it's painful to go back and find it. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit:
It went away when I turned off WYSIWYG. As I can simply remember the tags, such as
Test said:
Test Text
, underline, bold, Italic, and so on when I need them, I should be okay. It was a little disconcerting initially, though.

Last edited:

On Puget Sound

First Post
It's not just Firefox, I have the same issue in Windows. The default font color seems to be black. I have to change it for each message, which is why you get this in this lovely shade of green. I can't find a way to change the default color, but I will try your suggestion of turning off WYSIWYG.

Flash_Plasma

First Post
same problem, it's not prohibiting for short posts but tends to put a lot of strain on the eyes even if you've got it at a good angle.

oh, and whats WYSIWYG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads