Blank Slate (Everyone Welcome)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Ugh, sorry I've been out for a while. I've been very busy, memory's slipping (summer can do that), and I've been trying to hold a job... unsuccessfully, at that. Well, I'm back, and I'll try to give a little more notice for absences in the future. The rain shall fall again.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
AGH!!! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Ambrus, SLIGHT mistake on your part. I was reading through some old posts, and I hate to point it out, but...

Ambrus said:
In my sight you share much in common with your sister Pluvios, Mistress of the sea.

PLUVOS is a dude. Sorry for pointing that out, just doing damage control. Avalon, in the post after that, just change sister to brother, please. Sorry, but being mistaken for a girl in real-life (long hair) is bad enough. These are minor mistakes, but there's no need (or want) on my part to exchange my androgenous Vaarsuvius-ness into this game, too! :confused:

Avalon®

First Post
Nazhkandrias said:
AGH!!! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Ambrus, SLIGHT mistake on your part. I was reading through some old posts, and I hate to point it out, but...

PLUVOS is a dude. Sorry for pointing that out, just doing damage control. Avalon, in the post after that, just change sister to brother, please. Sorry, but being mistaken for a girl in real-life (long hair) is bad enough. These are minor mistakes, but there's no need (or want) on my part to exchange my androgenous Vaarsuvius-ness into this game, too! :confused:

Damage mitigated SIR! :D

Darimaus

First Post
Hey guys. Sorry about my abscence, but I had some really bad computer problems for the last week, leaving me stranded in the realm of real life. Things are fixed now (at least enough to get me online again) though I need to go to work, so I'll catch up on everything I've missed tonight.

Jemal

Adventurer
Hey, I'm back. Sorry I took so long. Hope we're still going, will check the IC thread soon as I've caught up with my OOC stuff.

Ambrus - You make a good point RE: The Druids, I was kinda going off the assumption that they will (at least at first) find the undead Un-natural, at least until it is proven otherwise.
Undead might end up being just as hated/feared/loathed as usual in this universe, regardless of their differences from 'usual' undead, but that has yet to be seen. It's in the hands of mortals now.

WarlockLord

First Post
[sblock=Jemal]
No hard feelings. However, how do we reconcile my lich aspect with the appearance of your undead?

Maybe you created them in that form to mock me (IC, not OOC, hopefully)
[/sblock]

So we have the undead, the druids...now, what to do with my sorcerors?

Answer: They hunt the undead. Undeath is unatural. When you die, you should stay dead. (After all, they act as my rulers and now, as I assume some rulers had illegitimate children, making even more sorcerors, H-M's priests.) We might have a war.

Say, is anyone going to introduce the scientific method, or should I do that? Someone should play a remorseless god of dissection, knowledge without things like "morality" or "scruples".

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Mew

I think I'm gonna have to retire from this game...

I'm sort of out of ideas for Whisper, and for the game in general...and time's getting to be an issue too.

Thanks for having me, and I hope y'all have a good time!

Remove ads