Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]AV2 = Adventurer's Vault 2. It's a neck item, so it gives +1 to your secondary defenses. It also has the daily power of adding d6 to a d20 roll after you roll it.

By the way, just because the adventure nearly is over doesn't mean that all the rewards are. Don't forget that you were offered a payment for all this.[/sblock]

Ghdeh1

First Post
Alek's head swivels around glancing at the woods as if hordes of enemies might storm out at any moment, which they could. "I believe we should get moving before anyone chances upon us here." He says nervously.

garyh

First Post
Growl dons the enchanted hide armor quickly, then nods in agreement with the others that they should press on.

[sblock=OOC]Yay, armor! I've updated my stat block and character sheet to reflect my new Enduring Beast Hide Armor +1.[/sblock]

[sblock=Growl's Info]Growl- "Male" Warforged Druid 1
Initiative: +0, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19
AC: 18, Fort: 14, Reflex: 11, Will: 16 - Speed: 6
HP: 28/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7 (9 in beast form), Surges left: 2/11
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Chill Wind
Pounce
Savage Rend
Wild Shape

Darting Bite
Second Wind
Warforged Resolve

Faerie Fire
Enduring Beast Hide Armor +1 (Daily)

Full character sheet[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
"Yes, let us go tell Feld what has happened here. This problem is likely solved, now that Garron has been slain," Growl says.

Velmont

First Post
"Hmmm... maybe not, but if it isn't safe to do so, I'm not sure it would be to simply spill it around." replies Feyr. He moves toward the cauldron and inspect the content.

Remove ads