Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The contents of the cauldron are bubbly and vile. It may be possible to "defuse" the alchemical concoction, but it's unlikely that any of you have the materials or knowledge to do so. You also see the cauldron's lid nearby.

garyh

First Post
"Let's just leave the cauldron here with the lid on it, and report it to the authorities in Daunton to return," Growl suggests.

Ghdeh1

First Post
"That looks absolutely disgusting." Alek comments as he stares into the Caldron. "Would it be secure enough to leave alone?" Alek asks as Growl makes his suggestion.

[Sblock=Warning to DM]
I will have limited internet service thanksgiving week, If a battle comes up Alek would like to move as much as possible and use Dire radiance on any enemy that comes towards him.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
"Working on the assumption that anything Garron was concocting is something we'd rather not have on hand, I'd say that the best thing would be to destroy the stuff. And the simplest way I can think of to do that would be to light a large fire under it and let it boil dry."

Adran wrinkles his nose in disgust at the smells coming from the cauldron.

"Oh, and we should probably stay upwind of it, too."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=fumes]The fumes would most certainly be dangerous, if inhaled in sufficient quantities. However, unless one were to stick their head directly over the boiling pot, the fumes would disperse before reaching such lethal concentrations. As long as nobody does anything foolish, the worst you could expect would be some mild nausea.

Ideally you'd be able to neutralize the contents somehow. But if you need to get rid of it now, boiling it is not a terrible idea.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"The wind is good enough. It should disperse quick enough that it will be mostly harmless. Let's find some wood and make that boil fast. I don't want to stay here more time than it is needed." finally says Feyr. He start to find some wood to feed the fire under the cauldron, putting words into action.

Remove ads