• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

udalrich

First Post
OOC: Do the chair or tables drawn on the map provide cover or difficult terrain?

Syldar sashays to behind a table. As part of her dance, her arms go behind her back. When they return, she is holding her bow and an arrow. She fires it at the thug where she has an unobstructed shot.

[sblock="Status"]
Free: Continue inspire courage
Move: To G10 and draw bow. She has an extra 10 feet of movement in case the chair is difficult terrain.
Std: Shoot at T1. Should be no cover (unless tables/chairs give cover) and within 30 feet. If tables but not chairs give cover, it looks like her only option is to go to G10.

AC (/touch/FF): 16/13/13
Hit Points: 14/14
Saves (F/R/W): +0/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 4/8
Spells cast: 1: 0/3
Current effects: Inspire Courage (visual)
[/sblock]

udalrich

First Post
Wiki problem

[sblock=Wiki problem]Can someone look at Syldar's wiki page. When I view it in chrome, it's a long block of text (starting with the standard wikia menus). It looks like the CSS or javascript somehow got lost.

Other players characters look fine, and Syldar also looks good in internet explorer or firefox. I don't have a lot of extensions installed, and the most likely culprit (notscript) is not blocking anything. Besides, other characters look fine.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Also, do we have an OOC thread, which is probably a better place to discuss this?[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Frost: AC 12, HP 29/30

Frost's face pales, her features taking on an otherworldy calm expression as she feels the same clarity come over her as happened with the fight on the beach.

She moves fast, making a bee-line for the largish woman who seems to her the most obvious threat and drawing her greatsword as she moves. Hafísbíta comes around in a great arc, striking the woman high on the shoulder. As she moves, dimly seen forms take shape around her; they dart about, striking out at the woman as well.

[sblock=Actions]Trigger Rage, Charge 'B', attack with greatsword:
Frost Attack (1d20+10=22)
Damage (2d6+5=14)
Spirit Attack (1d20+3=21)
Spirit Damage (1d4+1=4)[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
Lura mutters a spell and then reaches over to touch Bellu. Bellu decides to try and drop Kalinn who is standing over her. Bellu lashes out and lands bone breaking punches on Kalinn.

OOC: Kalinn, is your AC 12 at the moment? I have normal=16, -2 for rage and -2 for charge. I did not notice if you had upgraded your AC or if you have any special modifier. Let me know. On the bright side, since Kalinn is female, the damage from Bellu was nonlethal.

OOC: Also, on the map, tables are difficult terrain and give limited cover (only +2AC vs range), chairs have no effect.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Hmmm. You are correct! For some reason HL is subtracting 4 from AC for her charge. AC should be 14, meaning that the first attack missed, I think.

Also, does Bellu have to make a Reflex save when she fights within the Grease?

Last edited:

Remove ads