Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
Round 2

23-Thugs (move and attack)
20-Aradra (kills T2 and wounds T1)
17-Chaucer (hits T1 w/arrow and staggers him)
16-Kalinn (rests peacefully :) )
14-Syldar (moves and readies an attack, which misses)
13-Lura (drinks a potion and vanishes)
9-Bellu (has disappeared when killed)
8-Mandalo (moves and grapples Lura)
4-Raynucio (moves to I-15 and hits Lura)

Attachments

• Sanguine RD2.JPG
    Sanguine RD2.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
One of the enforcers moves over and attacks Raynucio, while the second one moves up to Chaucer and attacks him.
[sblock=T1]moves to I-12 and attacks[/sblock]
[sblock=T2]moves to N-10 and attacks[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra quickly draws 2 more arrows, and fires them off at Chaucer's target. He knows that he cannot handle such a well placed hit. The arrow he first fires strikes true, hitting the guy straight through his heart. Aradra realizes this enough to change the aim of his bow, and fires it instead at the other guard in front of Ray.

[sblock=Actions]
Full Round Actions: Rapid Shot. +7 to hit / 1d8 + 4 Damage. Includes PBS and Sylar's dance.
EDIT: Whenever Ray crits Aradra is not far behind lol. I assume the target is going to die from 3d8 + 12, so the second shot goes to the second guard.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer ducks out of the way of the guards swing and then straightens up as his sneer is replaced by shock and he falls face forward, revealing an arrow in his back. Chaucer sees Aradra changing targets, and begins to move, while muttering "Apparently I owe him another thank you..."

Chaucer moves to stand in front of a chair and pulls his bow off his shoulder as he moved. Pulling out an arrow, he takes aim at the only remaining thug.

OOC: Completely assuming Aradra's crit killed the thug in front of Chaucer, if not let me know and I will redo the entire action lol

[Sblock=Status]Location L10, Bow in Hand, Standing

AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: 12/12
Saves (F/R/W): -1/+6/+3
Bardic music used: 0/8
Spells cast: 1: 2/3

Current effects: -[/Sblock]

[Sblock=Actions]
Move Action - Move to L10, pull out bow
Swift Action - Arcane Strike
Standard Action - Fire arrow at Thug 1[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Not a call for aid, just a note so that everyone knows Kalinn's current condition. She took 25 pts of Non-Lethal damage, staggering her. At that point her NL damage equaled current HP, so the final 10 pts was lethal damage. Mandalo healed 3 pts of NL and 3 pts of Lethal damage, leaving her with 18 HP and 22 pts of NL damage, and unconscious for the next 4 hours. And when she wakes - assuming she does - she'll be mightily embarrassed about her glass jaw.[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
As people in the crowd behind Aradra's and Chaucer's targets flinch in anticipation of stray arrows, both find their targets and kill one thug while the other drops his weapons and sits on the floor. More cheers of approval ring out from the crowd and still more money changes hands.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Kalinn, I have you at 19hp, w/22 pts of NL damage. 10 real & 25 NL then healed three each so, 7 real and 22 NL. one cure light will get you up pretty good. Bellu hits hard, she usually pounces then splits her attacks as the fight goes. That grease spell really took her out because her normal AC is 20

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I had Kalinn down 1 HP before the fight started, but who am I to quibble? :lol: Yeah, I thought I'd hit her pretty hard as well, but her handler turned around and took care of most of my damage . . . still, at least I made her use the spell early.[/sblock]

udalrich

First Post
Syldar continues her dance and moves around to have a clear shot at Bella. "No need for you to continue fighting, dear." She smiles sweetly. "All we want is a minor item from you." She draws her bow and waits for a response.

[sblock="Status"]
Move to e14
Ready to shoot Bella if she starts to cast.

AC (/touch/FF): 16/13/13
Hit Points: 14/14
Saves (F/R/W): +0/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 5/8
Spells cast: 1: 0/3
Current effects: Inspire Courage (visual)
[/sblock]

Remove ads