Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: OOC: Never mind - I was confused because I put her AC:12 in the title of my post and thought you were questioning whether or not that was accurate. Her AC is 16 -2 for Rage -2 for Charge = 12. She's quite unconscious now. Meaning her Rage ends.

Now an interesting question: It'll be well over 2 rounds before she wakes, and she only Raged for 1 round; will the Fatigue from ending her rage pass while she's unconscious?

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: ok, I didn't notice the title part. I was thinking 14 also, thats why I originally didn't roll the damage for the first hit. Also, you noticed what I said about nonlethal right? Therefore you don't need a stabilization roll. Now we just need Mandalo's and Raynucio's actions and I will update the map for round 2. Kalinn, did you add the +1 damage from Syldar's bardic music to your hits?

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: Can Lura cast a spell prone? and if so, would that not provoke an attack of opportunity?

Also, neither of the women stood up correct, they are both still prone... ?

maquise

First Post
Mandalo, seeing Kalinn fall, rushes to her side. Using his new-found divine power, he attempts to revive here.

Moves to H12 (I believe that is next to Frost. If not, moves to wherever)

Lay on Hands on Frost.

jackslate45

First Post
OCC: You are able to cast prone with no problem. It will provoke an AoO as normal. However, I do not think anyone is near her to take said AoO.

If Bellu did not stand up, her attacks are at -4 for being prone. Otherwise it is an AoO against Bellu.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Mandalo, it was obvious to you that Kalinn was hit for nonlethal damage if you want to redo your action. Yes, Jackslate she did stay prone and her attacks were at -4 (they are normally +8). She decided to take the -4 to AC for a while instead of provoking and maybe going down.

OOC: Yes, Kalinn, if you are unconcious for 2 or more rounds, your fatigue will be over.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: It heals an equal amount of lethal and nonlethal at the same time, so if Kalinn had lethal damge too, she would heal 3pts of both. I just thought you might have thought she was dying.

galahad0430

First Post
Raynucio sneers contempuously at his opponents. He quickdraws Capitas slinging the combat scabbard at one of the thugs, then moves over to Bellu and strikes down at her. The thug easily dodges the flung scabbard, but Bellu is not so lucky as Capitas cleaves into her in a spray of blood and she disappears. The crowd roars in appreciation of Raynucio's blow.

OOC: damn! even when he's not here he still crits :)

OOC: oops, forgot Ray's extra +1 for first hit so Bellu actually took 33pts of damage and she disappears.

Last edited:

Remove ads