Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn wakes wild-eyed and almost lashes out at the figure kneeling over her before she realizes it's Chaucer.

[sblock=OOC]OK, that put's Kalinn at 26/26 HP, w/ 14 NL - now awake and ready to get back into the fight (thanks, nothingpoetic!). I don't see Bela on the map, though . . . I'd like to know where she is and if she's still prone (in other words, does she threaten Kalinn's square) before I decide what Kalinn will do.[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
Lura attempts to use a spell-like ability. With effort, Lura summons help. Unfortunately for her only one shows up. The wolf immediately attacks Mandalo.

OOC: the wolf is in I-17

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Raynucio swings Capitas at the wolf to free up Mandalo as he pins Lura. The wolf howls as it is horribly wounded by Raynucio's strike.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Round 4

20-Aradra (hits Lura with an arrow)
17-Chaucer (plays to the crowd)
16-Kalinn (aids Mandalo with grapple)
14-Syldar (shoots at wolf)
13-Lura & wolf (Lura fails to escape, wolf bites and trips Mandalo)
8-Mandalo (beats Lura's head against the floor :) )
4-Raynucio (kills another one of Nature's poor creatures)

OOC: Kalinn, I assumed you would get up and get in melee range, if not let me know where you wish to be instead. Remember that the wolf was not there before you moved.

Attachments

• Sanguine RD 4.JPG
    Sanguine RD 4.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: That position works well for me.

Kalinn stands quickly, trying to get her bearings. She sees Mandalo grappling the invisible Lura, and the wolf attacking and being attacked. She quickly decides that Raynucio can hold his own against the wolf, and turns her attention to Mandalo and the Summoner.

[sblock=Actions]Aid Another (Mandalo's Grapple) (1d20+3=21), granting him a +2 to CMB.[/sblock]

udalrich

First Post
Doubtful that she can read the scroll, Syldar instead takes a shot of the wolf.

[sblock="Status"]
Move: Move to F17
Std: Shoot bow at wolf

She probably needs to take a free action to drop the scroll as well.

AC (/touch/FF): 16/13/13
Hit Points: 14/14
Saves (F/R/W): +0/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 6/8
Spells cast: 1: 0/3
Current effects:

Used items: -
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
With a careful step around Chaucer, Aradra takes careful aim at the struggling Mandalo, trying to imagine where the disapering girl is, and praying that these shot hit their mark.

OCC: 2 shots at -4 for shoting at a prone target. I do not believe that there is a penalty for shooting into a grapple?

+3 /1d8+4 x2 50%

Remove ads