Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: She was responding to your commentary, I don't restrict short dialogue to initiative unless it is related to that person's action. So you can respond as you wish

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: Sorry, on Init. order it is mine. I have had a crazy weekend, so my apologies for holding things up.

Chaucer watches the wrestling match, with one hand fingering a pouch on his belt.

[sblock=Actions]Ready action to throw the tanglefoot bag, if for some reason Lura breaks free of the grapple.[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Only Syldar left before Lura, but I'll do her action now and Syldar can act in response.

Lura continues to struggle against Mandalo's grip. She also is cursing most fluently. She is using phrases that shock Mandalo :).

maquise

First Post
Mandalo releases the limp form. "This is done," he says, wiping the blood from his sword. He scans the room for any other threats.

galahad0430

First Post
The crowd roars with delight. A man comes out of the crowd and pours a pail of seawater on the area where Lura lies. The water clearly outlines her form and there is no response. Onlookers rush you and pound on your backs congratulating you on your victory. You see money changing hands throughout the crowd as bets are paid and many of the winners offer you drinks.

a swarthy man wearing a stained apron approaches your group with a nervous smile.
"Most spectacular! A fine entertainment. I am Weigo, new owner of the Sanguine Pit. I am most grateful for your aid in my promotion. It is only fitting that you share in the nights profits. If you would come with me, I would secure the till before any of the employees loot it."
Shouting to the crowd, he says,"A round on the house in honor of our fine competitors!"

OOC: excellent move grappling her, Mandalo. After the pin she had no abilities she could use as they all had somantic components.

Last edited:

Remove ads