Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
You hear more shouts from the crowd as wayward arrows skip into them, but you also hear a yelp of pain from Lura as one of Aradra's arrows apparently hit the mark.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Muttering obscenities, Lura struggles to escape Mandalo's grasp while her wolf continues to attack him. As the wolf's jaws sink into Mandalo's calf, it twists savagely and both Mandalo and the struggling Lura fall to the floor. However, even with the distraction, Mandalo easily maintains his grip on Lura.

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer seeing the battle seemingly in hand, turns to the crowd, "The great Lura, feared Mistress of this Sanguine Pit, has been humbled, brought to the point of disappearing and trying to run away. Yet even now, she can not even retreat well! This cowardice has no place here!" Turning to the spot where Mandalo is still wrestling with air and canine, he says, "Lura, stop fighting, you have been defeated. Just give us what we came for, and your shame at defeat will be the only lasting blemish on your once beautiful skin."

[Sblock=Status]Location G12, Standing

AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: 12/12
Saves (F/R/W): -1/+6/+3
Bardic music used: 0/8
Spells cast: 1: 2/3

Current effects: -
Charges left on CLW wand - 2 charges.
[/sblock]

[Sblock=Actions]Free Action - Speak to the crowd and Lura
Standard - Hold initiative until either Lura appears or someone gets hurt by Lura, etc.[/sblock]

OOC: Score, pumped to level up, also excited that the wolf tripped mandalo who was wrestling a prone target lol... somehow two prone people fell down... love it lol

galahad0430

First Post
"I'll die first!" Lura screams back at you, "It will take more than this to stop me." She redoubles her efforts to escape Mandalo's pin.

OOC: New round. Since there is only Lura at the moment, I will wait for a new development before doing another map. Everyone let me know what you're doing up to Lura's initiative. Also, you are quite certain that leaving Lura alive will be bad for Senzer and his son (and maybe you as well). The way things work here, she could not afford to let you go unpunished after beating her in public and still expect to survive here.

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: I assume that since my playing to the crowd was technically before Lura's turn, that her response was on her last initiative, so I should be able to respond correct?

Remove ads