Book of Vile Darkness!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Redevil621 said:
Im going to buy if for sure, what about u guys...

psh and dont try and sound like ur not pissing ur pants too over the content in this book Celebrim

You know what, though? Just 'cause a mod slapped someone around doesn't mean I'm inviting you to do the same. Help keep the thread positive, don't add to the problem please.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
EricNoah said:
You're right, Colonel. The only thing that can save this thread now is some MAJOR DERAILMENT. :)

Do you know ... I have a box that weighs, no lie, somewhere around 50 lbs and it's filled with d20 stuff I'm hoping to give away? With any luck I'll be able to attend the Chicago gameday and if so there will probably be enough stuff in that box for each person to take home something. Given what's in there, they may not be thanking me. :)

You wouldn't have a Monsternomicon or a copy of The Witchfire Trilogy: The Longest Night in that box, perchance, hmmm?

EricNoah

Adventurer
No, no, it's all ENnies stuff. In other words, since you were a judge too you probably have all of the things I want to get rid of. :)

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
EricNoah said:
No, no, it's all ENnies stuff. In other words, since you were a judge too you probably have all of the things I want to get rid of. :)

That's what I was figuring. As Charlie Brown would say - *sigh*

I gave my extra stuff away at a local gameshop. It was quite a bunch of stuff, but maybe not as much as in your box.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Hey, Eric, while you're here...I just got e-Tools; you gave a link where new stuff was being made for it by fans? Do you have that link? I didn't take note of it then, cuz I didn't have e-Tools yet. Anybody working on getting templates that you can apply with one-click? I'm computer-dumb, so I know I'll never figure it out...

Remove ads