Boston Area Gaming Group Seeking Members

Our weekly gaming group is looking for new members. We're a pretty laid back crowd that has just as much fun socializing as we do gaming. We meet each week on Saturday afternoons (we may be able to move to a different day) from 1PM-5PM in Arlington, MA. Rides from Alewife are available, or we're just a short walk down the bike path. I am currently the default GM, but anyone is welcome to the GM seat. We are taking a break from our 3.5e Shackled City Campaign for the summer, but the plan is to resume that in the fall. Over the summer we plan on doing some sort of mini-campaign, perhaps 4e?

I am subscribed to this thread, simply post a reply if you're interested.

scholar

First Post
you play weekly, how flexible would you guys be with people missing sessions?

since I'm in the area for the summer and would be interested in giving it a shot(although the next couple weeks I'm kinda booked

scholar said:
you play weekly, how flexible would you guys be with people missing sessions?

since I'm in the area for the summer and would be interested in giving it a shot(although the next couple weeks I'm kinda booked
Over the winter, for our big campaigns like shackled city, we try to have continuity. Obviously everyone doesn't make every session, and I have no problem with that. If you're talking once a month, however, that's what we're trying to get away from :); a lot of our weekly regulars have become monthly maybies. However, if you're just interested in our summer game, I think we could probably swing that.

Piratecat said:
Matt, one of my buddies is looking for a group. I'll direct him to this thread.
Thanks Kevin!

scholar

First Post
NCSUCodeMonkey said:
Over the winter, for our big campaigns like shackled city, we try to have continuity. Obviously everyone doesn't make every session, and I have no problem with that. If you're talking once a month, however, that's what we're trying to get away from :); a lot of our weekly regulars have become monthly maybies. However, if you're just interested in our summer game, I think we could probably swing that.
just for the summer...

and could probably easily commit to twice a month, probably three times a month( assuming 4 saturday months:p)

about to head off to albany game day, and the weekend of the 13th I have a wedding, but I'll be in touch

riledguy

First Post
I would be interested though not sure I can do saturday since I work till at least 6:30. Well after the finish time.

I know sundays are tough because folks often have family stuff and such to do. I will keep an eye out though to see if sunday ends up a possibility.

riledguy said:
I would be interested though not sure I can do saturday since I work till at least 6:30. Well after the finish time.

I know sundays are tough because folks often have family stuff and such to do. I will keep an eye out though to see if sunday ends up a possibility.
The current group is not adverse to Sundays. Everyone in the group is busy this weekend (possibly next?), I'll contact you here or via your registered ENWorld e-mail if we can do Sunday within the next few weeks.

ORANGEunit

First Post
Looking for a 4E game - but open to just about anything else. It's been about a decade since i've done anything pen and paper. I'm in NW cambridge, so not too far from alewife. Still looking for more people?

Looking for a 4E game - but open to just about anything else. It's been about a decade since i've done anything pen and paper. I'm in NW cambridge, so not too far from alewife. Still looking for more people?
Absolutely! We haven't gamed in a few weeks now due to a busy schedule on my part. Hopefully we will have a game next weekend. I'll e-mail you as soon as I have something concrete.

Dantilla

First Post
Watertown gamer

Hi!

I live in the Watertown area and might be interested in joining your summer game. I wanted to get a better idea of how far I live from where you game and a little more information about the group dynamics.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am unavailable every 3rd weekend. If you are willing to work around that that is fine; if you are amenable to going to a weekday that is also a possibility for me.

Remove ads