Boston Area Gaming Group Seeking Members

Hi!

I live in the Watertown area and might be interested in joining your summer game. I wanted to get a better idea of how far I live from where you game and a little more information about the group dynamics.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am unavailable every 3rd weekend. If you are willing to work around that that is fine; if you are amenable to going to a weekday that is also a possibility for me.
Watertown is only 15 minutes or so from us when we go to the Arsenal Mall area. Missing a weekend here and there is perfectly fine by me, especially if you are only interested in the summer.

So, it looks like we've got quite a few people interested, at least for the Summer game. I'm running a custom 4e adventure for another group this weekend, but I'll plan on running the same thing probably next weekend on Saturday or Sunday. Sorry for the long lead time on this, it turns out that right as this thread started to heat up, I had a string of weekends where I couldn't run. We'll get it sorted out and hopefully get some gaming out of this!

I'll e-mail everyone with particulars mid next week. If you are watching this thread and don't have an e-mail registered with ENWorld, drop me a line using ENWorld's e-mail feature so that I can contact you.

riledguy

First Post
Not sure if this is jumping the gun but how were you or are you thinking of handling the character stat generation? Roll stats, build with the preset numbers, or the more advanced build?

Just curious :)

Not sure if this is jumping the gun but how were you or are you thinking of handling the character stat generation? Roll stats, build with the preset numbers, or the more advanced build?

Just curious :)
I don't have my notes in front of me or I'd let you know right now. I'll send out the specifics in a day or two. :)

Just sent the e-mail

I just sent the e-mail out to everyone that I could contact via ENWorld. Here is the message, for redundancy (yay, redundancy!)
email said:
NOTE: You are receiving this e-mail because I got the impression, somewhere along the line, that you were interested in a 4e campaign. If you are not interested, I apologize for the spam.

WILDLANDS
This is the first in a series of e-mails to kick start a new 4e campaign. This game will be an open, player driven campaign. Specifically, the players will schedule the games and decide what areas of the world they would like to explore during each session. If this sounds interesting to you, please check out these two links:

http://mattkendall.net/wildlands/Setting.pdf
http://mattkendall.net/wildlands/Characters.pdf

Currently, there are about 15 people on my list of "interested parties." If you want to join this group, please send me an e-mail and I will add you to the mailing list for the campaign. Once we get the mailing list rolling, I will push out more information.

Thanks,
Matt Kendall
If you did not receive this e-mail, please contact me via e-mail using my profile page (http://www.enworld.org/forum/member.php?u=2047) or post your e-mail here in the thread so that I can add you to the mailing list.

riledguy

First Post
Thanks for the info. I am assuming that in this world of dangerous untaimed wilderness that the dieties outlined in the players book are the same for this world?

Thanks for the info. I am assuming that in this world of dangerous untaimed wilderness that the dieties outlined in the players book are the same for this world?
At first glance it looks like they'll work pretty well. However, if you have a cool idea for a deity, or want to port one from another setting, I'd be happy to consider it. The setting is very minimalistic at the moment; we'll add details as needed.

riled, I need your e-mail in order to keep you in the scheduling loop. Could you e-mail me using ENWorld or post your e-mail in the thread?

Thanks,
Matt

Remove ads