Bounty/Fugitive Board now active

W

WizO_Reesa

[color=royal blue]
As the subject says, the fugitive and bounty board is now open. This time, it's been changed a little so that you can now post bounties. I have seen on the old boards posts by characters seeking so-and-so's head for x amount of GP. Well now you have the place to post them. :)

I'm also seeking Bounty Hunters! If you're interested in playing a bounty hunter, check out the bounty and fugitive board for more information. Be sure to read up on the announcement first, which fully describes the bounties and how they work.

Very briefly, bounties are only valid in the setting they are given. For example: If wizard_a is given a bounty in Juxta, he's safe over in Greyhawk (CRT). Vice versa, if someone is given a bounty in Greyhawk (CRT) they are free in Juxta.

Most often, you will not find bounties in Greyhawk because the WizOs there are not Marshals of the Law and do not participate in the law. Siani (The CRT Owner) runs things there her own way, so she may just toss you in the river rather than trying to get coin from you. However, this doesn't mean paladin_a can't put a bounty on drow_x in CRT. It's just not likely it'll be covered by a WizO there.

If you have any questions regarding this, please write me a note. I'll be happy to answer them. :)

Best wishes
Reesa
[/color]

Nugan

First Post
Cool idea. :)

That should make the bounty boards much more active then they were on the old boards. Plus, it should give a boost to people who thought about playing bounty hunters but didn't because there wasn't that much work.

W

WizO_Adele

I am glad to see that we have hunters but we don't seem to have any fugitives. Come on guys! Let's get in there and break some in character rules (On Juxta of course!) and ask your friendly neighborhood WizO to help you get Fugitized. Or heck, add yourself to the bounty board now that you can! Let's get this fun started!

Remove ads