• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bounty of the Endless Sands

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Camels are 50, so 75 after the price hike, which is equal to the sell price for the light warhorses. I figured you were a genius and already suspected that, which is why you asked if they could be traded and I said yes :lol: )

ooc: :heh: The 3 horses we borrowed from the noble were light horses or warhorses? We could trade the warhorses even but may need cash for others if they are just light horses. Rhys for one has some light pockets at the moment.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Light horses from the noble, so you'll be down a bit for the camels, 37.5x3 = 112.5)

[SBLOCK=Irene]You have to pay 1.5x as much as you thought for the winter blankets. When you check for the nexus, it is still there. Also, there's 100 gold there as well.[/SBLOCK]

B4cchus

Explorer
"I will look around the local temple and see what i can find out. Maybe i can earn some money by healing some people. As for water rations: i can support myself and three others with the power of the High King so we will need to bring extra rations of water. I will also trade my horse for a camel."

ooc: as said findoram looks up the local temple(s) (which are/is there?)Also altered my prepared spells.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*It's a small town with one temple to both Halina and Zephos, plus a shrine to Hyrag. Findoram finds that most common people cannot afford what amounts to nearly a year's worth of money to buy even a 25 gold Cure Light Wounds--apparently healing for gold is mostly popular among adventurers. The people at the temple point out that there have been a large number of adventurers through the town recently, though, so maybe if he waits a little while, more will come.*

Lot

First Post
Eskon will go to the shrine of Hyrag to pray for success, then trade his horse for a camel. He'll purchase 2 weeks in rations (7 gp) and three more waterskins (3gp), then meet back with the group.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

OOC:
[sblock]Bran will buy 6 more rations, and a good night's sleep in a comfy bed in an inn if possible :). He will perform with his lute to try to pay his way that way.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Lot said:
Eskon will go to the shrine of Hyrag to pray for success, then trade his horse for a camel. He'll purchase 2 weeks in rations (7 gp) and three more waterskins (3gp), then meet back with the group.
(OOC: I think you are forgetting that everything costs 1.5x standard price here)

Lot

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: I think you are forgetting that everything costs 1.5x standard price here)

(OOC: I think you're right. Make that 15 gp, I s'pose. I'm not sure I had figured who bought which horse when we left, so I am a bit unclear about how much I spent at that point. I had 72 gp, more or less, then I sold the Jump potion for 25 more, and Rhys lent me 20 gp. From that 117, I thought we had purchased an extra riding horse for 75 gp and a saddle for 10 gp for, leaving 32 left for Eskon. After buying the supplies, that leaves Eskon with 17 gp, right?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I don't think Eskon had to pay anything before except for food--you borrowed everything for the two horses from the merchant (and they were both light warhorses, if I recall correctly). That should leave Eskon with the full 117, or 97 without Rhys's loan and after buying supplies)

Remove ads