• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bounty of the Endless Sands

BigB

First Post
Rhys looks around to take inventory of what is left of the party's camels and equipment.

OoC: I lost count of how many camels were lost, and what of the gear that was in saddle bags on the camels?

Lot

First Post
Eskon kneels down next to Irene and presses his hands onto her wounds lightly.

"Be still. This will take but a moment."

The paladin closes his eyes and he seems to mutter something in a light whisper. After just a few moments, Eskon opens his eyes and stands up, looking over Irene.

"There. That's a bit better."

[sblock=OOC]Lay on Hands for 4 HP[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
"Yes, they are gone. At least the one that was left took one of the camels and decided to leave. I'm unsure wheter it will return or if there are more of those about. We will be very hampered by the loss of that camel. I think i can walk for some distances in order not to overburden our other camels, since the heat doesn;t bother me that much."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"It is, thanks Eskon." Irene says as she feels some of her lifeforce being returned to her body. "I think I'm able to carry on our travel again."

"I wonder where those scorpions came from. They appeared out of nothing, and the one that struck me down moved so quickly I didn't notice it until it was too late. They might have been summoned creatures, which means someone or something was around to summon them in."

Irene gets up slowly and takes a look around. She then checks if the Nexus is still in good shape. If it is, and she sees nothing weird, she'll cast Detect Magic and check for any lingering auras, or possibly more.

Lot

First Post
Eskon helps Irene to her feet and looks around as she casts her spell.

"In my short adventuring career, I've seen odder things than scorpions; even giant ones. They may have been summoned, but they may have just been hungry animals."

He suddenly becomes aware of the heat from the sun.

"Though, I do feel like something worse than mere bad luck hampers our pursuit. The sandstorm that pummelled me. This new encounter that nearly killed you, Irene. It certainly feels intentional."

B4cchus

Explorer
"There may be forces at hand that hamper our advance, but these blasted deserts are treacherous places even without a Greater evil behind it. Nonetheless, let us be even more vigilant while we travel further."

BigB

First Post
B4cchus said:
"There may be forces at hand that hamper our advance, but these blasted deserts are treacherous places even without a Greater evil behind it. Nonetheless, let us be even more vigilant while we travel further."

I say we gather our belongings and get moving before something else comes out of the sand.

Lot

First Post
Eskon slides his greatsword back into the scabbard on his back and takes a mouthful from his waterskin.

"Agreed. Let's be off."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: So you lost one camel. If you double up Rhys and Irene, the two size Small characters, you should be able to continue at the faster speed no problem. Otherwise, your speed shall be decreased. Any preferences?)

Remove ads