• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bounty of the Endless Sands

Gurdjieff

First Post
(OoC: Rhys can tag along on Irene's camel - the speed of travel is more important to her than her hatred for Goblins. Besides, this one seems to be on her side ;). Any result on the Detect Magic?)

BigB

First Post
Rhys smiles slightly and to Vrina so that others cannot hear (he hopes) he says there may be hope for our group after all. He then climbs up with Irene to continue the adventure.

Let us go before something else finds us tasty.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group continues onward, not too much the worse for wear once they manage some more healing, following the nexus to the south and east.*

*Eventually, as they proceed through a canyonlike area amidst the sands, out of nowhere in front of them appear a small group of what appear to be humans, shrouded in light clothing and with cloth headgear to protect their faces from the sands when the wind comes up, though for now it is not covering their faces.*

"Halt, Outsiders," one of them says, "We have been following your movements, and you may not pass through our lands. Please go around if you must continue here at all...so many Outsiders in so little time when there should be none, surely the prophecy is in the working."

(OOC: It is too bad nobody has much Spot :lol: )

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram looks at his companions and then decides to open the conversation :"Greetings! My name is Findoram Hammerhand and these are my companions: Miss Irene, Miss Vriina, Sir Eskon and Sir Rhys. We mean you and your lands no harm. Please accept this offer of water as a token of good will." After that Findoarm offers them appoximately 6 gallons of water, all he has left (actually surplus since he creates more water per casting of create water since he levelled).

BigB

First Post
Rhys lets others speak as he thinks this is one of those times his heritage may lead to preconcieved opinions of his character. He tries to look as nonthreatening as possible not touching any of his weapons. Probably not too dificult since he is seated with Irene. He will be alert to any threatening action by these desert people.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: What is he going to do with the conjured water--it appears in thin air, so will he dump it on their heads? There isn't really a good container around except everyone's skins--when he does the conjuring for the group, I assume he has everyone open their waterskins and he summons the water to fill all the skins. I suppose he could ask the desert folk to open their skins as well)

Lot

First Post
Eskon dismounts as well, his hands out to show he means no harm. He steps forward with his companions.

"Findoram speaks the truth. We mean no harm to you. My name is Eskon. We also were not aware we were trespassing or we would have sought to ask you for permission. Unfortunately, I believe we are in pursuit of the other outlanders you spoke of and we need to catch them. Is there anyway we can convince you to let us pass. Also, please tell me of the prophecy. If there is an ill omen, I would appreciate knowing about it."

Eskon waits for an answer.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Still waiting on what Findoram's going to do in regards to the conjured water after casting the spell--can't respond to Eskon until that is cleared up ;))

Remove ads