• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brawling Fighter Paragon Path

Almightyfoon

First Post
So, I'm a big fan of the Brawler Fighter build from Martial power 2, and the Reaping Mauler Prestiege Class from Complete Warrior (3E). However, I am very disappointed by the lack of a Brawler tailored paragon path. So, in that spirit, I present my (working) idea for a Brawling Fighter Paragon Path or BFPP for short.

Level 11: Expert Brawler: When you use an action point to make or maintain a grab, gain a +4 bonus to fortitude when a creature tries to escape your grab until the end of your next turn.

Level 11: Improved improvised weapons: Increase the damage dice of improvised weapons by one size.

Level 11:
Ground and Pound
Level 11 BFPP Attack
Standard Action
encounter * Martial, Weapon
Req: Must have a creature grabbed
Target: Grabbed Creature
Str vs. Fort
Hit: Knock the creature prone, you grant combat advantage to enemies and make the following secondary attack.
Secondary attack:
Str v AC
Hit: 2W + Str damage and Make the following tertiary attack
Tertiary attack:
Str vs. AC
Hit: 1d8 + str damage, and the creature is dazed until the end of its next turn.

Level 12:
Human Shield
Level 12 BFPP Utility
Immediate Interupt
Encounter * Martial
Req: You must have a creature grabbed
Trigger: You are hit by an attack that does not target your will.
Effect: The grabbed creature is hit by the attack instead.

Level 16: ?????

Level 20:
Chokehold
BFPP Attack 20
Standard
Daily * Martial
Reg: You must have a creature grabbed.
target: Grabbed Creature
Str vs. Fort
Hit: deal 2d8+ str to the grabbed creature and it is dazed (save ends). If the creature is still grabbed at the end of your next turn, it is knocked unconscious instead (save ends).
----------------------------------------

So thats my thoughts, no idea what to do for the level 16 feature. Any comments or suggestions are much appreciated.

Remove ads