• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Breath Weapon Feats

fnork de sporg

First Post
If I have multiple Breath Weapons and I have feats that affect breath weapons do I have to take those feats multiple times to affect each of my different breath weapons?

Last edited:

Scharlata

First Post
fnork de sporg said:
If I have multiple Breath Weapons and I have feats that affect breath weapons do I have to take those feats multiple times to affect different breath weapons?

Hi!

Please elaborate!

Do you have several breath weapons due to multiheadedness, or due to the fact that your breath weapon's effect may vary (like some metallic dragons), or something else?

Kind regards

Scharlata

First Post
fnork de sporg said:
If I have multiple Breath Weapons and I have feats that affect breath weapons do I have to take those feats multiple times to affect each of my different breath weapons?

Option 1: See Savage Species, p. 125 [Multiheaded Template], Special Attacks:
My reading is that all of the heads can use the (metabreath) feats that the base creature has.

Option 2: See Draconomicon, p. 66 [Metabreath Feats], Effects of Metabreath Feats:
My reading is that any (metabreath) feat the creature has applies to any variation of the creature's breath weapon.

Kind regards

Remove ads