BUGHUNTER MOREAU d20Future 2, Madness on Tau Ceti Five

Still somewhat worried about being noticed by others, Sneak lined up a shot on the first guard anyway. Waiting a moment, more out of caution than anything, he took a deep breath. Mouthing the words 'here goes' to himself, he fired off a shot at the guard.

Karl Green

First Post
October 21th, 2042, 1029 (Local time), Tau Ceti Five

(occ Sorry I let this slide so much... I mean to post something else, but forgot to /occ)

Breathing and concentrating for a few moments, Sneak releases a breath as he squeezes the trigger on the smart-laser sniper rifle…
Attack roll 14 +7 -8 (range) =13 a hit (flat-footed). Damage 2+8+6 =16 points. Massive Damage vs. DC15 is 9 fails
…dropping the sentry onto the roof. After a few moments, no alarms are raised nor does anyone seem to notice.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute eases up behind Sneak to quietly speak to him. "Good shooting Sneak, now we just need to figure out how to get in to the compound."

Going back to the rest of the squad he asks, "Do any of you have any suggestions of where to go from here?"

Karl Green

First Post
(occ the only other guards that the party 'sees' are two walking the compound. They are due back in 15 minutes and wil come within 800 feet of your present location (two guards and 1 wolf-lizard thing). There could be more hidden though. Oh yea you would figure they have some security at least around the prison... it may not be operating as they took over the prison over a month ago if they don't know who to operate it /occ)

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"We've got a window of opportunity to move about a bit, sir, but I don't know how good a sense of smell those critters have so we should probably avoid crossing their patrol route," Gramps suggests.

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (radio)

"Probably a good plan Gramps, I don't think they keep those things around for their soft fuzzy fur."

OOC: Does Pedia know of any way to tell if the security systems are working or not?.

Karl Green

First Post
Mithran said:
OOC: Does Pedia know of any way to tell if the security systems are working or not?.

(occ Not from here... more then likely they might have motion sensors, cameras, etc but this is a colony world. More then likely they just have an electrical fence. If he was closer, he could look for the tell-tale signs for most of these measures /occ)

"I agree with Gramps," Sneak says, getting to his feet but still holding the rifle in his hands, "It won't be long before those other guards head back around this way. I'm still worried about security, though...this is already looking a little too easy."

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (radio)

"From this distance I can't tell whether they have motion sensors or anything of that sort. They may just have an electric fence though I would think they would have more than that on a prison"

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute nods. "Well, sitting around here isn't doing anything but giving them time to find their dead buddy. We'll just play it safe and move forward cautiously. Let's go team."

Remove ads