BUGHUNTER MOREAU d20Future 2, Madness on Tau Ceti Five

Karl Green

First Post
October 21st, 2042, 1107 (Local time), Tau Ceti Five

The Squad watches for the roving patrol below to first pass and then makes their way down to the bottom of the hill to up behind the Residential building. Looking with electro-binoculars and scopes, and see no other guards or sentries… at not in sight. The three main builds that are with in easy view are the Residential building, the Main Mining Processing Plant, and the Prison. Pedia would have to get closer to the Prison to really check out any security there, but the grounds around it a fairly flat with little to no cover. Both the Residency and the Plant have a number of doors and other access points that they could get to without problems

Karl Green

First Post
(occ OH yea forgot to add... /occ)

The guard on the roof might not have been killed by the smartlaser, and still on the roof of the building you hidding behind. He was wearing a mask...

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (radio)

Pedia takes a quick glance around then says "So should one of us go up top to check on that guard?, he could have some sort of radio tuned to the band they are using. At least I would assume someone out of this group of prisoners probably knows something about communications"

"I could go check on the guard," Sneak said quietly, looking to Pedia and then back to the objective ahead of them, "Might be dangerous though...it was a fairly obvious position, and could take time to get back to the rest of you."

Karl Green

First Post
October 21st, 2042, 1124 (Local time), Tau Ceti Five

As the Squad approached the building, Gramps had thought he saw a 'fire-escape' on the south side of the Residencial Building. It would not get anyone all the way to the roof but it would get them close... but their most also be a stairwell inside up to the top, as the sniper got up there.

Out on the field near the Mine Complex no one seems to be moving about still, it is as quite as ever

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Ah, and I spotted a fire escape on the side of the residential building. Doesn't go all the way to the top though, so we'd have to find the internal staircase once we're done with it," Gramps mentions.

Karl Green

First Post
October 21st, 2042, 1144 (Local time), Tau Ceti Five

Sneak leads the Squad into the building, and there a fairly wide hallway, with what had once been administrative offices. Everything has been trashed with papers thrown everywhere, and trash everywhere. The Squad also hears muffled music and laughter coming from upstairs... they can't tell how many, but it sounds like they are having some kind of party, that obviously involves smashing things.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute nods in the direction of Sneak and Gramps. "You two head upstairs and see what you can figure out about what is going on up there. Just don't get spotted, the rest of us will fan out down here and make sure the area is secure by the time you can bring us back some Intel."

Last edited:

Remove ads