BUGHUNTERS MOREAU - Lab Rats Amok!

Sneak calmed his mind slowly, holstering the handgun but keeping the long knife in his hand. It was habit more than anything. He looked over the others, then turned to walk towards the tunnel, checking the motion sensor just in case there was anything else.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Gramps sniffs the air a few times.

"Hmph, that doesn't smell right," he mentions to Squeak, then takes a few sniffs closer to a couple of bodies in particular, "Stand back."

He brings up his flamer and torches the suspicious corpses.

"Guess we should report back to the others," he says, savouring the smell of napalm and burning meat.

ferretguy

First Post
Yeah...butt noww ttheey donnn'tt ssmelll annnyy bettterrr Squeek states sniffing at the corpses. He grabs one of the stylized corp insignias and tears it from the torn up flack vest. Maybe onnne off the higherrr uppss may knoww morre aboutt thisss..

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute looks around. "Let's just grab one of the bodies and get out of here. I don't think any of us want to spend more time down in these tunnels than we have to."

As he speaks the NCO checks over his rifle out of apparent nervousness.

ferretguy

First Post
NNoo prrobb. Just give me and Grrrammppss a hand..Squeek grabs a not too bloody corpse and nods at Gramps to grab the other end to head back to the main group.

Karl Green

First Post
March 13th, 2142, 2118 (local time), the Reichstag

Packing up Quick and one of the corp. soldiers into a body bags, the Squad rigs a stretcher for Cat's Eyes and make they way up and out of the tunnels. No blips appear on anyone's sensors the whole way… and after about 40 minutes they start picking up radio signals better and get back into the more advance, newer tunnels and sewer system. Another twenty minutes and they make it back to their base of operation.

Lieutenant (JG) Talavera talks to Brute quickly gets a basic story of what happened while UTRPF Doctors go to work on Cat's Eyes. Others take the bodies off for examination. A few other questioned are asked, mostly about whether or not they need to send another team down there and what the heck Midas Corporate Security was doing down there.

After getting blood samples from everyone, you are told to suit up and head out to your transport. There will be a debriefing when you get there and a review of helm cams, with after mission statements.

Less then an hour later, you are wearing your full-body bio-suits and heading out to the starport. Looking around, taking a last look at Earth and wondering if you are going to get a change to every return…

NOTE first game is ALMOST over, just a few after mission stuff… then XP and stuff ;) then it will be off to your next mission

Festy_Dog

First Post
Gramps looked up at the sky once more before boarding the ship. Something inside of him wanted to stay a while longer, but he was quick to ignore it. He stalked grumpily onto the ship and took a seat, remaining silent for a long time.

Ferrix

Explorer
Giving an imperceptible grunt, Thunder follows behind Gramps, the yearning to breathe the natural air just enough to make him pause before he steps onto the transport and hunkers down next to Gramps.

Karl Green

First Post
March 13th, 2142, 1513 standard GMT, Gateway Station (in L-5 orbit over Earth)

After the group is strapped in, Casper's voices almost purrs over your comms (feline warrant officer pilot for your drop-shuttle) "Alrighty boys, get ready for the slow ride back to the Gateway…"

The shuttle fires up and makes its way to space (internal dampers mean the G's are not to bad). Within an hour it is docking with the station and the group is set off toward the hospital to get checked out and fixed up. Casper and her Primate co-pilot come out to see the group off and the feline Moreau casually mentions that she will be heading over the Mess Hall/Rec room Mxa4 in an hour or so… as she glances at Sneak before the Squad heads out…

The Doctors give everyone patches of Antitoxin and Sporekill chem.-meds. Cat's Eyes is sent into Surgery, and Gort is asked to stay overnight, while the rest of the Squad is released. They have the rest of the day off and are to report tomorrow for mission debriefing.

Last edited:

Sneak takes a little extra time in the med center, watching the others go through. For some reason, he'd been bothered about the low amount of injuries compared with how much they had to deal with.

Once everyone is checked over, Sneak looks to them all, "Well, I don't think I'll be wanting to go to Earth again if its like that...that smell still bothers me," a mischievious grin passes over his face and his ears twitch slightly, "Looks like my next destination'll be over in the Mess. Anyone care to join me?"

Remove ads