BUGHUNTERS MOREAU - Lab Rats Amok!

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (Radio)

Pedia say's to sneak "Yeah, I think I'll come along, I'm hungry" As they are walking to the mess Pedia says "So what do you think of earth?."

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute catches up with his two squad members and puts an arm around each of their shoulders. "I think Earth is a fine fine place, one that I hope we'll never go to again after that."

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (radio)

Pedia nods "At least I never want to go to the sewers again. And if I do have to go into the sewers again.. I want a pistol and maybe a flamer."

Karl Green

First Post
March 13th, 2142, 1609 standard GMT, Gateway Station (PX Mx4)

Heading over to the Messhall/Rec center (called PX's they are sort of general stores, bars and paying mess halls for off-duty UTRPF soldiers) they find a random assortment of other Moreaus hanging around and relaxing. Casper is sitting with another female Feline Moreau and the Primate co-pilot. They are introduced as "Jilly0986773 'Cougar'" and "David0211376 "Bones'"

Casper looks over to Sneak and says "Had it pretty ruff down there I hear? Sorry about your Squad mate that didn't make it…"

To which Bones orders a round of drinks to toast the lost Quick.

Ferrix

Explorer
Thunder looks to Gramps as the other three head off to the mess, then says "let's get a drink." And seeks a bar that they've probably frequented a number of times together.

ferretguy

First Post
Finishing up cleaning up, and checking in his gear, Squeek sees his squad head off to the mess or the bar. Thinkin' to himself he could definitly use some chow, he heads off to the PX to join his comrades in arms and to drink to a lost member.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Drink would be good about now," Gramps replies, and follows the group to the mess hall.

He toasts Quick with the others, then meanders off with Thunder to do some heavy drinking.

"Quick was a decent sort," he mentions in hindsight, "The good die young."

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute looks down at the dregs of his drink in its cup. He swirls them around inside the container, still staring with a slightly dark expression. "We're all young Gramps, too young I think sometimes."

With that he drains the last of his drink and sets the cup down.

Karl Green

First Post
March 13th, 2142, 1609 standard GMT, Gateway Station (PX Mx4)

The Primate named Bones looks over to Brute and nods his head "Aye that be a fact... I don't think there is a Moreau within the UTRPF much older then 21 standard years old. And yet we fight and die... if any of us make it to where they have to retire us, what the heck would you do? I heard there be talk of allowing retires after 30 years of service to join a colony on the outer rim... not much to really look forward to... but better then nothing I guess" he then goes back to drinking in silence.

Sneak shrugs an downs a good amount of his drink and grins, "I'm thinking all the hype about Earth is a bit too much. Don't know how it couldn't be rough if the sewers are that horrible smelling," at that, he ives a quick look to Bones, "Retiring would just be boring. Nothing wrong with a life of fighting, if you ask me."

Remove ads